Serie A
part of me is delighted that De Ligt is coming to serie A, though its Jube.
(07-15-2019, 02:55 AM)edysim Wrote: part of me is delighted that De Ligt is coming to serie A, though its Jube.

De Ligt can change his name to DeLighted. Close enough. Delighted to be a thief. Grinundwech

I look forward to the day when JuBe becomes JuDe.  Sagrin
(07-13-2019, 05:39 PM)reza Wrote: He has Leukemia, he is staying as coach and will fight it, best wishes to him

Terrible news. Wish him a speedy recovery.
free loan with option to buy ™
I know it is blasphemy to think Inter are doing well, it is painful in fact, but how to make outgoing transfers...

Quote:Parma have officially signed Inter winger Yann Karamoh on loan with obligation to buy.
It is understood their obligation to buy, which takes effect next summer, is worth €13m.

Quote:Inter defender Andrew Gravillon has officially joined Sassuolo on loan with a reported €9m option to buy.
(07-17-2019, 04:31 PM)reza Wrote: I know it is blasphemy to think Inter are doing well, it is painful in fact, but how to make outgoing transfers...

We could learn from them
(07-17-2019, 05:12 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: We could learn from them

Their Primavera is too strong. On the other hand, Our Primavera is just f*cked up. Only Bellanova and Tsadjout are decent who can fetch us at least 3M under best circumstances. Inter Merda is building their academies at a very fast pace in the whole world. I remember recently just opened their academy in Toronto I think. From Japan to Uruguay they have built their academies. Some of their recent players are-

Pinamonti (15-20M)
Espesito (15-20M)
Zinho vanhausen(12M) SOLD
Adorante (5M ) SOLD 
Marco Sala (5M) SOLD
Nicholas Rizzo (2.5M) SOLD

copied from transfermarkt
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
AS Roma has officially signed Mancini.
Make Milan Great Again Okmilan
May be Cutrone's fee wasn't so bad Angel

Quote:Juventus have confirmed the financial details of Moise Kean’s Everton transfer, €27.5m with up to €2.5m in bonuses.
Kean has one year left on his contract. I think juve did a good job. We should have got way more for Cutrone.
One year left on his contract is a bit overused imo, generally speaking why wouldn't Kean want to renew? I know one can say there were some issues but I mean generally speaking. I think the one year left on contract could be used when a veteran is thinking of leaving and the buying team can get a discount.