Serie A
(09-01-2019, 05:02 PM)nefremo Wrote: Just turned on the Rome derby.....and realized these dumbasses in Rome can't even fill up the Olympico for their city derby. Embarrassing

Roma fans are quite angry with Petrachi and their current American owner Palotta. They are boycotting matches. Some Roma fans(most probably Ultras) insulted USA flag.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(09-01-2019, 05:02 PM)nefremo Wrote: Just turned on the Rome derby.....and realized these dumbasses in Rome can't even fill up the Olympico for their city derby. Embarrassing

I'm glad it'll be full when I'm there in June
I don't understand Roma fans, they just got Kalinic, they should be happy ... ?
And during that time, Montella is still looking for a book explaining how to win a match and not be fired before the end of September ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
rasis chant by Cagliari fans again, lets see how serie A handles this..
probably nothing. they have got away with it three years in a row now.
(09-02-2019, 02:32 PM)edysim Wrote: rasis chant by Cagliari fans again, lets see how serie A handles this..

Italian FA is controlled by goons and hippies. Don't expect much. People like Salvini are always standing to shield the racists. Even Lazio and Hellas are fairly successful in tackling racism but Cagliari......
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Quote:BREAKING – Mauro Icardi Signs 1 Year Contract With Inter Before Completing PSG Loan Move
September 2, 2019 12:15

Mauro Icardi has agreed to extend his Inter contract by a further season so to allow him to complete a loan switch to Paris Saint Germain according to a report from broadcaster Sky Sport.

Icardi has an agreement in place with Inter over the contract extension that will be formalised once the 26-year-old has underwent his medical with the French giants in the coming hours.

The Argentine is set to join the Parc des Princes side on loan with an option to buy. PSG will pay Inter a loan fee of €5 million and will have an option to make the move permanent next Summer for a sum of €65 million thus meaning the total cost of the deal could be as high as €70 million.

Icardi has not featured whatsoever for the Nerazzurri this season having been told on numerous occasions by club management that he is no longer considered as part of the club’s project.

https://sempreinter.com/2019/09/02/break...loan-move/

Good business for Inter. I was really hoping that he would stay there and cause problem to their locker room and payroll.
Roma got Kalinić is on loan with option to buy for 8m. Not sure if it is a good or bad deal. Icon_lol2
He will score against us ....
Brescia signed Matri..