Serie A
For Juventus' next game, they will have to do without Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Conte Big Grin, and I heard Pirlo too (can someone confirm?). well, let me just say that I will be looking forward to another draw for Jube.

Please. Big Grin
aka xudong
Bonucci is Juve's Bonera. I don't worry about him, but without him is even worse for them Big Grin
I forgot which post, but I made that analogy. Bonera (Milan); Bonucci (Juve); Evans (ManU); Djourou (Arsenal). Even their own fans hate them and conveniently use them as scapegoats. :LOL2: Interestingly enough, those players aren't exactly luckiest players either - whenever they play, something bad happens. Icon_lol2 Even if it is not their own fault. Disaster just happens Big Grin

Those four names are all I can think of. I wonder if anyone can help expand that list. Big Grin
aka xudong
(03-08-2012, 01:37 AM)xudong Wrote: I forgot which post, but I made that analogy. Bonera (Milan); Bonucci (Juve); Evans (ManU); Djourou (Arsenal). Even their own fans hate them and conveniently use them as scapegoats. :LOL2: Interestingly enough, those players aren't exactly luckiest players either - whenever they play, something bad happens. Icon_lol2 Even if it is not their own fault. Disaster just happens Big Grin

Those four names are all I can think of. I wonder if anyone can help expand that list. Big Grin

In Milan - Lecce thread Big Grin

I relate Bonucchi & Ranocchia to Bonera & Ferrari. Both were once the best young CB pairs in Serie A, at Bari and Parma, respectively. Juve and Inter were too hasty in buying, they thought about Nesta or Cannavaro.
I don't know why Conte didn't use Matri. Is he injuried? Aside from him, other Juve forwards are almost useless.
Bonera was touted as the new Nesta, but he could not even beat Yepes. Sad

I don't know why Conte didn't use Matri, but I did find that Matri was the most useful when subbed in. When he started a game, he often sucked too. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Well, if this site is right, you're ..., xudong: Grinundwech

http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/alessandr...40660.html

Matri scored 8/10 of his goals and assisted 3/3 in the maches he started.

However, he rarely plays a full match (5/23 in Serie A, 5/27 with Coppa and int. friendlies). I think he has fitness problem, which is weird, judging from his body frame.
(03-08-2012, 06:49 AM)Aficio Wrote: Well, if this site is right, you're ..., xudong: Grinundwech

http://www.transfermarkt.de/en/alessandr...40660.html

Matri scored 8/10 of his goals and assisted 3/3 in the maches he started.

However, he rarely plays a full match (5/23 in Serie A, 5/27 with Coppa and int. friendlies). I think he has fitness problem, which is weird, judging from his body frame.

are you hinting that I was stupid? useless? how dare you? Angry

Big Grin Sagrin

but if you look at the more recent games (10 games or so), you could probably that my impression was not all off. other than the game against Udinese (in which he started and scored twice), he did better in the games he was subbed in; and less so when he started.
aka xudong
It seems more and more likely that Napoli is getting the 3rd space. Lazio lost at home; Udinese lost away; Napoli won 6-3. WOW.

I think it is good for Italy this way though, despite that I have hated Napoli, ALWAYS.
aka xudong
I want Juve to lose their 2nd place, so I expect a win for Lazio, but it is fine this way. Milan cement the first is what matters the most Big Grin
(03-12-2012, 12:11 AM)Aficio Wrote: I want Juve to lose their 2nd place, so I expect a win for Lazio, but it is fine this way. Milan cement the first is what matters the most Big Grin

true. as long as Milan wins the championship, I don't really care who is second. but it would be fun to see Juventus collapsing (while remaining undefeated). Big Grin Imagine they got 4th place at the end of season. Big Grin
aka xudong