Serie A
Rossi 3 goals? Devilcool
I have ALWAYS wanted him at Milan. Sad This kid probably wants to be at Milan too. I believe that he is a die-hard Milanista. Heart
aka xudong
after 8 rounds, the table for Serie A is:
1 Roma 8 24
2 SSC Napoli 8 19
3 Juventus 8 19
4 Hellas Verona 8 16
5 Inter 8 15
6 Fiorentina 8 15
7 Atalanta 8 12
8 AC Milan 8 11
9 Lazio 8 11
10 Torino 8 10
11 Udinese 8 10
12 Cagliari 8 10
13 Parma 8 9
14 Livorno 8 8
15 Genoa 8 8
16 Sampdoria 8 6
17 Catania 8 5
18 Sassuolo 8 5
19 ChievoVerona 8 4
20 Bologna 8 3

climbing up the ladder. Smile

[Image: 13192453-happy-kids-and-colorful-ladder-...rayons.jpg]
aka xudong
8 points off 3rd..not bad at all! Just need a run of positive results and the rest should take care of itself
Siamo a posto cosi.
Sunday October 20 2013

Report: Petkovic quits Lazio?
By Football Italia staff

There are shock reports that Vladimir Petkovic might’ve handed in his resignation at Lazio.

The rumour emerged on RAI Sport this evening after a 2-1 defeat to Atalanta, meaning they have picked up one point from their four Serie A away games this season.

Tension has been growing at the Stadio Olimpico, as there were heavy losses to Juventus – twice – and Roma.

The reports claim Petkovic handed in his resignation to director Igli Tare and President Claudio Lotito.

It would be a huge turnaround considering he won the Coppa Italia in May, beating rivals Roma in the Final.

Other sources suggest Petkovic has two games to turn the situation around, in the Europa League against Apollon Limassol on Thursday and Serie A with Cagliari next weekend.

RAI maintain Sinisa Mihajlovic is the favourite to take over, but he is still tied down as Coach of Serbia.

Another return is on the cards, as former Lazio boss Edy Reja is currently unemployed.

There has already been one managerial change in Serie A today, as Catania sacked Rolando Maran to hire Luigi De Canio.

http://football-italia.net/40819/report-...uits-lazio
aka xudong
(10-20-2013, 08:11 PM)xudong Wrote: I have ALWAYS wanted him at Milan. Sad This kid probably wants to be at Milan too. I believe that he is a die-hard Milanista. Heart

The ship has sailed Xu. I think, like Jovetic, he'll stay a bit longer with Fiorentina to repay their faith in him when he was injured. Then when the time comes for him to move to bigger club, being the usual cheap he is, Galliani will court him in public, stating our interest through media, speaking to his agent, his father, his father's friend cum agent, but never to the club owning him and expectedly fail.

And when he succeeds in his next club, Galliani will boast that he has followed him longer than anyone else.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(10-21-2013, 07:03 AM)Nalx Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 08:11 PM)xudong Wrote: I have ALWAYS wanted him at Milan. Sad This kid probably wants to be at Milan too. I believe that he is a die-hard Milanista. Heart

The ship has sailed Xu. I think, like Jovetic, he'll stay a bit longer with Fiorentina to repay their faith in him when he was injured. Then when the time comes for him to move to bigger club, being the usual cheap he is, Galliani will court him in public, stating our interest through media, speaking to his agent, his father, his father's friend cum agent, but never to the club owning him and expectedly fail.

And when he succeeds in his next club, Galliani will boast that he has followed him longer than anyone else.

what the hell. Wth that's what I think will happen too. Devilumpf

Wallbang
aka xudong
Ten wins from ten games, scoring 24 goals and conceded one. Wow. Am I the only who's secretly hoping that Roma will win the league this season? Not because I hate Juve or Inter (okay, okay, I do hate them) but because it serves as a lesson about a team who learns from their previous mistakes. It's like what happened to Juve after being 7th for two consecutive seasons. They made a huge turnover starting from the coach and then the squad.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(11-01-2013, 08:04 AM)Nalx Wrote: Ten wins from ten games, scoring 24 goals and conceded one. Wow. Am I the only who's secretly hoping that Roma will win the league this season? Not because I hate Juve or Inter (okay, okay, I do hate them) but because it serves as a lesson about a team who learns from their previous mistakes. It's like what happened to Juve after being 7th for two consecutive seasons. They made a huge turnover starting from the coach and then the squad.

youre not. and it is because i hate juve and inter Big Grin and because a bosnian stars for them Devilcool

since we're obviously out of contention, i just wish those two clubs dont win it. i'm fine with napoli too.

Not to say I particularly want Roma to win, but they've definitely earnt top spot more than anyone so far.