Serie A
It will be hilarious if they sign him and don't even win Serie A.  Sagrin

Unfortunately, we are not Juve's rivals these days and neither are they ours. Hurts to say it, but we are only challenging for 4th position and even that can be a stretch.

Having said that, if Rino keeps up the good work and this team keeps growing, with a couple of solid additions who knows....
Would be insane if Ronaldo joins Juve
Serie A would be even more one sided then.
(07-03-2018, 06:51 PM)nefremo Wrote: It will be hilarious if they sign him and don't even win Serie A.  Sagrin

Unfortunately, we are not Juve's rivals these days and neither are they ours. Hurts to say it, but we are only challenging for 4th position and even that can be a stretch.

Having said that, if Rino keeps up the good work and this team keeps growing, with a couple of solid additions who knows....

Who will then?  Sagrin

You sound way too optimistic thinking we have a chance. Whatever you are smoking, I want some of it. Grinundwech
I find Ronaldo's move to Juve a little strange, he just doesn't really strike me as someone who fits into the culture there.

That said, I actually hope it happens as it's a good move for Serie A. Ronaldo would bring with him a whole host of fans and viewers so the coverage and interest the league would garner would be massive. The only other player in the world that could get the same attention is Messi.

As for how it affects us, we need to be realistic. Roma, Inter, Napoli and Juve all look set to try and strengthen this summer and due to our corporate situation we're going to have difficulties trying to keep up. Until that happens, we can't really concern ourselves with others, we need to get our house in order, only then can we look to build to being in the positions we should be (i.e. winning!).

Until that happens, I hope the others build well, we need a strong Serie A as the downward spiral it's been in since 2006 is not doing anyone any good.
(07-05-2018, 11:05 PM)xudong Wrote: Who will then?  Sagrin

You sound way too optimistic thinking we have a chance. Whatever you are smoking, I want some of it. Grinundwech

haha well certainly not us. I was actually referring to the sentence above where I said even 4th place is a stretch. So to finish that thought....."If Rino keeps up the good work and this team keeps growing, with a couple of solid additions who knows....maybe we can even get to one of the CL spots".  Okmilan
Imagine if Ronaldo wins CL with Juve. Right after Buffon the cunt moved to PSG.
(07-06-2018, 06:11 PM)somedevil Wrote: Imagine if Ronaldo wins CL with Juve. Right after Buffon the cunt moved to PSG.

That crossed my mind too. Let's hope that neither Jube nor Buffon will make it. Sagrin
(07-06-2018, 06:11 PM)somedevil Wrote: Imagine if Ronaldo wins CL with Juve. Right after Buffon the cunt moved to PSG.

That would be poetic.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I read on a Chinese site that Buffon signed a 1+1 contract and will earn 20M euros per year.