Serie A
Previously missed chances now come back to bite Cagliari in the ass. 1-1.
And yet they keep missing golden chances to score. So annoying to watch. I may just give up. Big Grin
Pavoletti scored a beauty and restored one-goal advantage. The commentator said "Milan fan scores against Inter". Okmilan
Late penalty for Cagliari.
Barella sent the ball out of the stadium. So, is this the rising star that every team is willing to pay 50million or more?

WTF...
2-1. FT. What a great way to start this weekend!

That missed penalty by Barella must have given them some hope. Icon_lol2 Maybe Cagliari was just trolling them.... Big Grin
(03-01-2019, 10:30 PM)xudong Wrote: 2-1. FT. What a great way to start this weekend!

That missed penalty by Barella must have given them some hope. Icon_lol2 Maybe Cagliari was just trolling them.... Big Grin

Barella's going to Inter hence penalty miss
(03-01-2019, 10:25 PM)xudong Wrote: Barella sent the ball out of the stadium. So, is this the rising star that every team is willing to pay 50million or more?

WTF...

I'd pay 35-40 for him
I don't think I want him, judged by the few games I watched of him this season.
(03-01-2019, 10:44 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't think I want him, judged by the few games I watched of him this season.

He's looked better for Italy.  I think he'd be better with more quality around him