Serie A
juventus is so painfully poor. two loss in a row now, wow.
aka xudong
After some holidays, I come back and see that Roma has a new coach, Juventus is in crisis (how much time will they give to Del Neri ?), Inter lost against Bayern (bad for the coefficient), Napoli is out of Europa League, well, a lot of things happened !!

It's a bad season for Italy/Serie A clubs, the kind of season to quickly forget (unless Milan and Inter manage to win in Tottenham and Bayern, which could hide the bad results overall of the Italian clubs).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Well...
I am watching Udinese winning 0-5 in Palermo.
And it's the 41st minute of the first half.

Yes. That would be 0-5. Zero - Five.

I am not sure the teams are coming out for a second half....
Palermo getting raped....

great play from Udinese
(02-27-2011, 03:47 PM)Ace Wrote: Palermo getting raped....

great play from Udinese

0-6 now ...
Udinese sending a message to all the other Serie A teams ... If they hadn't started that bad, they would be in the race for the Scudetto or even 1st with some margin !!

Lazio losing, Palermo losing, Juventus lost, it looks more and more like Napoli and Inter will be our only rivals.
(02-27-2011, 04:08 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 03:47 PM)Ace Wrote: Palermo getting raped....

great play from Udinese

0-6 now ...
Udinese sending a message to all the other Serie A teams ... If they hadn't started that bad, they would be in the race for the Scudetto or even 1st with some margin !!

Lazio losing, Palermo losing, Juventus lost, it looks more and more like Napoli and Inter will be our only rivals.

7. Its 0-7....
Inter won again. It is getting annoying.

That would put pressure on Napoli. We will have to win tomorrow.
aka xudong
Okmilan watch AC milan vs napoli live online Serie A 28/2/2011

click here to watch

www.futbolderecto.blogspot.com
After Ranieri leaving Roma last week, Rossi is going to be fired (officially tonight if I understand the reports) and replaced by Cosmi ...

Even if Zamparini said he already wanted to fire him 3 months ago (I thought Palermo has had a good season ?), I think Rossi is the direct victim of the 0-7 loss at home against Udinese.

Weird choice by Zamparini who also said that Delio Rossi has destroyed his Palermo ... Huh
What is even more weird is the fact that Zamprini fires a coach who is supported by the fans and the players themselves. And even more and more weird, Zamparini already stated that the coach he will hire will only stay until the end of the season, that he knows who he wants for next season (unless the new coach wins the Italian Cup or qualifies for the CL). I think Zamparini is the one who is destroying his Palermo right now, I don't rate Cosmi as a top coach of Serie A, I think all these weird choices are going to make Palermo an anonymous team until the end of the season, a bit like Sampdoria after selling their best two strikers in January.
I cannot believe how Inter won that game. From what I've seen, they got whooped and won ONLY by Sneijder his excellence.