Serie A
I hope that they will be disqualified. You never know.
But they do deserve it though. Didn't they beat Inter, Lazio, Napoli, and drew Jube all in the final few rounds? We can't even beat the fucking Torino when we already absolutely had to.
They drew Inter. As well as Chievo and Empoli. At home. They also took 1 point from 2 Torino games. They aint deseved it anything more than we. It's just stupidity of our coach is what costed us direly.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(05-27-2019, 02:03 AM)edysim Wrote: hats off to Atalanta, they deserve the UCL spot (although before new season starts, they will have half the squad gone)

Fair point. If we had the CL place in the bag i would have been cheering them on. They have overachieved. What i will say though is, Who would other Clubs fans around Europe rather welcome to their stadiums, Atalanta or the mighty Milan with its magic past ?. Anyway good luck to them.
Prandelli out
Quote:According to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, #Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt is close to joining #Juventus for €70m with a contract worth €20m per year

I doubt that such a young player can earn 20m. Sounds unreal.
Samp making moves. First EDF, now Totti
Buffon ready for Juve return as second keeper then wants to join mgmt following year
Ha!!!! Buffon is moving back for handjobs. I watch him against Utd in CL and he looks finished
(06-28-2019, 09:31 PM)Mboppi Wrote: Ha!!!! Buffon is moving back for handjobs. I watch him against Utd in CL and he looks finished

He won't be the starter