Serie A
Well ,tests are not 100% reliable ,so that is to be expected. Speaking of ,look at dude on RG. Got expelled out of turnament cause they tested him "positive". Than he did 5 tests on 5 different private clinics - all got back negative.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Unless they got a bad batch of tests, I don't see how this many tests would be false positives. Fourteen??

I'd be interested to see Napoli's tests after the game. It was only a matter of time. This will keep happening this season. Imagine Genoa playing without 13 in the next game. They'll barely have senior squad members to play a game.
Even if the Napoli players and staff initially test negative, can't it take up to a week or two before the diagnostic tests can catch a positive case?
Siamo a posto cosi.
FIGC is so corrupt that they can even reward Juventus 3 points if few Napoli players catches COVID.

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
(09-29-2020, 06:00 PM)Mystik Wrote: Even if the Napoli players and staff initially test negative, can't it take up to a week or two before the diagnostic tests can catch a positive case?

It gets confusing with all these tests. I thought if you have the virus actively (symtomatic or not), the tests will show that you have it. So I don't think that it can take that long. So you either have it or you don't. At least that's what i've seen. But like i said, it's so confusing and there are so many tests going around. I believe what you are saying has to do with the symptoms, and yes, it could take several days for symtpoms to appear...however if you take a test it should show positive even without symtoms.

The other thing is that by testing 48 hrs before the game...you still have 48 hrs to catch the virus. So if hou are negative now, it doesn't mean you'll be negative at game time (48 hrs from now), unless you go in complete isolation for those 48 hrs. But that's impossible because you still train, travel, etc. 

In any case, I think this is probably the best (realistic) way to do it in order for the season to continue. Unfortunately, that means instances like this will happen where teams will have to play without 1st team members (happened to us with Ibra) and in some cases even games will get postponed.
Scamacca to join Genoa

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
Pippo's Benevento in for a long night. I see big similarities of this Benevento side and his Milan in terms of the defensive shape. Too spread apart, too mich space allowed. They did it vs Sampdoria as well, but weren't punished because Samp was also very bad. But playing and defending like this in Serie A is going to result in a loooonnngg season for Pippo...if he lasts.

Btw, 4-1 at half time and easily could have been a couple more.

Also....Skriniar is such a dirty player, yet somehow doesn't get a yellow until late in games. If I'm the referee, I'm starting Skriniar with a yellow. Before the game even starts, I'll show him a yellow for what he is about to do. Big Grin
This is what happens when your team is pile of old players...

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
I don't know. The players certainly aren't good enough to beat Inter, but the fact of the poor defensive shape remains. I think it's a coaching issue to be honest. The players made mistakes, but this was amateur worthy positiong and defensive shape. I kept hearing how Pippo has improved and grown, etc. But I honestly see the exact same issues as when he was here. I remember that season we leaked many goals. On several analysis, pundits pointed out that the distance between the defensive line and the attacking line when defending was in some cases 60 meters. And I saw the same thing today. ZERO compactness. A shit ton of room between the lines and never close enough to contest 50/50s. As a side coming from Serie B, you certainly can hope to beat the top sides, but it's totally expected and it's understandable if you don't. What's expected though, is for you to compete. This isn't even a competition. The gap is so big, it's embarrassing.

I'm hoping for a better 2nd half from them. For Pippo's sake.
Lazio getting smashed by Atalanta, HAHAHA
reality check for Lazio shitty management.

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT