Serie A
Fiorentina playing really good football

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
Inter lead 3:0 after HT, Hakan not play Big Grin
(09-18-2021, 06:09 PM)Aficio Wrote: Inter lead 3:0 after HT, Hakan not play Big Grin

Yes, Inter 6:1 play there best Football so far and Kebab 0 minutes. Let's see if Simone learns anything!
Roma have done nothing. Play like shit. Yet somehow, score a goal out of nowhere.

Verona playing good on the ball, but zero danger in the attacking 3rd. No imagination. No quality up there. Simeone has really now failed everywhere he's been.
I think the top 7-8 teams have remained solid in Italy. But the remaining of the league is so poor. Roma, playing this bad, should not be allowed to win. In a better league, a performance like this would have been punished for sure.
Deserved 1-1 now. Barak
(09-19-2021, 05:48 PM)nefremo Wrote: Roma have done nothing. Play like shit. Yet somehow, score a goal out of nowhere.

Verona playing good on the ball, but zero danger in the attacking 3rd. No imagination. No quality up there. Simeone has really now failed everywhere he's been.
I think the top 7-8 teams have remained solid in Italy. But the remaining of the league is so poor. Roma, playing this bad, should not be allowed to win. In a better league, a performance like this would have been punished for sure.

They got punished 3-2. I think the title challenge will be between Inter and us. This season will see Atlanta and Juve failing to make the champions league.  Sagrin

AC milan
Inter
Napoli
Roma
Napoli 2-0 at the break. They are looking solid. No doubt..
Napoli has a good amount of great talents. If well coached (it seems they are now), they could certainly challenge for the title.
aka xudong
What a great second half at Bologna - Genoa. Sinisa of course also got a red card which takes it up to classic. Great game. And Fiorentina right now bullying Inter, they re playing absolutely fine. It's obvious that in Serie A they try to play good football again. They have raised their game as a league. You can see that in their National team. Great to see a competitive serie a again. And we seem able to compete with the best of them. I love Serie A
Wtf is happening with Napoli? They are looking like world beaters! 4-0 against Udinese at the weekend, now 4-0 away to Samp. Spalletti is really working out som magic over there. We are used to Napoli bailing at som point, but this is really impressive stuff!