Serie A
What next? Italy falls further behind in UEFA rankings? Roma were kind of unlucky but a loss at home is still bad
what a horrible week for Italy.
aka xudong
(02-17-2011, 07:20 AM)xudong Wrote: what a horrible week for Italy.

Well we cannot fall behind France... the fact that we are behind Germany is a complete disgrace seeing their football is as interesting as watching two doorknobs mate together.

(02-17-2011, 07:39 AM)mathiask Wrote:
(02-17-2011, 07:20 AM)xudong Wrote: what a horrible week for Italy.

Well we cannot fall behind France... the fact that we are behind Germany is a complete disgrace seeing their football is as interesting as watching two doorknobs mate together.

I'm French and I can tell you that if such a thing happened, I think I would stop watching football !! Sagrin

Ligue 1 is like Serie B with four of five Top 8 Serie A teams (more around the 8th place than the 1st one) ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
It's good that our two closest rivals Napoli and Inter are still playing in Europe. That way we're not the only one whose attention might be distracted.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Genoa 4-3 Roma

aka xudong
(02-20-2011, 06:15 PM)xudong Wrote: Genoa 4-3 Roma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNJj_yofofc

I've just wanted to post the link Big Grin

Roma were sleeping.

Paloschi scored only 2 goals, 2 very "Pippo" goals Big Grin
I wanted to say that too. The two goals are so "Pippo-like." Big Grin

Will he ever come back to us? Sad I have dreamed about Pa-Pa for years. Maybe we could form a "Pa-Pa-Ga"? Heart
aka xudong
We have one Ga (Gattuso) already, so "Papa Gaga" is better, IMO Big Grin

Reminds me of Lady Gaga Big Grin
(02-21-2011, 01:01 AM)Aficio Wrote: We have one Ga (Gattuso) already, so "Papa Gaga" is better, IMO Big Grin

Reminds me of Lady Gaga Big Grin

Lol at Papa Gaga. Icon_lol2 With all the luck, we could indeed have all those four playing for us for the next season.
aka xudong