Serie A
There was link posted by Hasan IIRC telling about Udinese's financial situation and also how they loan many players to Spanish club in second tier league (Segunda Division). This is also about Udinese-Grada relationship: http://sportbuds.info/2011/06/15/how-udi...f-la-liga/ (credit to neighbor milan fan forum).

It is really interesting idea from Udinese's management to do such thing. Grada now are in Primera Division (promoted to Primaera Division) if I am not mistaken.

*I posted in summer mercato thread but I think it will be better to discuss it here

What do you think guys? Should Milan follow the path Udinese did with Granada?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(06-15-2011, 06:10 PM)reza Wrote: Leonardo set for Inter exit
Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has revealed Leonardo could leave the San Siro this summer amid reports the Brazilian wants to join Paris Saint Germain.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/...it?cc=5901

I know that it is too good to be true. Sad

When Inter won the CWC, I thought Benitez would stay...
When Inter won the Coppa Italia, I thought Leonardo would stay...

Ah well, I don't care.
aka xudong
(06-16-2011, 06:11 AM)xudong Wrote:
(06-15-2011, 06:10 PM)reza Wrote: Leonardo set for Inter exit
Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has revealed Leonardo could leave the San Siro this summer amid reports the Brazilian wants to join Paris Saint Germain.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/...it?cc=5901

I know that it is too good to be true. Sad

When Inter won the CWC, I thought Benitez would stay...
When Inter won the Coppa Italia, I thought Leonardo would stay...

Ah well, I don't care.

Benitez' comment (more like an ultimatum) after CWC was plain stupid. You don't do that to your employer. I think that's the reason why he was fired. Leo's reason is more obscure. He has Moratti's full support and is well liked by his players. Losing him means losing 6 points next season and a great choreography from our ultras.

His supposed successor Bielsa is nicknamed Madman, a meticulous, temperamental tactician. We might see Cuper's Inter part 2. Who knows? He's a decent NT coach, brought Chile to the last WC and won the 2004 Olympics with Argentina, but he also failed in 2002. And the last time he coached a club was back in 1998. And we all know coaching a NT team, where players gather like what one week every two months, is totally different with coaching a club where they train everyday. Scolari is a good example IMO.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Like xudong said, I'm more than happy. Welcome to the dark side of Milan, Bielsa Big Grin
I think Leo couldn't stand the fact that his ex-team beat the sh*it out of his at-the-time current team. Big Grin

Did Bielsa say 'no' to Inter?
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(06-18-2011, 08:14 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: I think Leo couldn't stand the fact that his ex-team beat the sh*it out of his at-the-time current team. Big Grin

Did Bielsa say 'no' to Inter?

He did. Wise man (not that I like him anyway). Okmilan

I heard that hottest name now is Sinisa Mihajlovic. Please make it happen. Big Grin
aka xudong
I'll miss Leo... after all, he guarantees us 6 points!
Don Silvio, what is your aim???
Mihajlovic would be a great signing for us.... oh wait.... Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

lol at inter merda if they end up having benitez, leonardo, and now mihajlovic. I actually feel bad for them. what kind of team would have their leader (mourinho) abandon them on the night of winning european champions? what an insensitive jerk mourinho is by the way. at least he should have the decency to celebrate with merda fans and wait for a few days before announcing his departure. He didn't even return to milano with the team. Angry
aka xudong
And Inter are slowly becoming the joke of Italy again. I'm perfectly fine with that. Big Grin
Herbert Kilpin