French Ligue 1
I agree, I expect Juventus to go on and win the scudetto again this year now for the seventh time and I have zero doubts they will celebrate.

I just find PSG's situation sad, mostly for those who actually care about the club.
Jardim about to be sacked with Monaco being 18th after 9 games - possibly to be replaced by Henry

Jardim being available will change the shape of coaching rumours a bit, in my opinion Jardim is a good fit for many teams including Milan, not that we will get him just saying he is a good fit in terms of developing with tactics.
(10-09-2018, 09:36 PM)reza Wrote: Jardim about to be sacked with Monaco being 18th after 9 games - possibly to be replaced by Henry

Jardim being available will change the shape of coaching rumours a bit, in my opinion Jardim is a good fit for many teams including Milan, not that we will get him just saying he is a good fit in terms of developing with tactics.

I don't think so ... Smile
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
You don't like him, Geo?
Siamo a posto cosi.
I watched St Etienne last night. I reckon their green kit is the best one in World football. Ended up watching a lot of games in this League recently.
I agree with u Craig.. i too believe St Etienne has the most beautiful jersey in football at the moment.. but i only watched 3 games lol.. check it their 3rd kit.. black center with green strips
Yeah. Very nice away ones too. I would get the home one if they were a better team.