Milan vs. Lazio 1/28/18
2-1 Lazio
Last weekend Immobile was subbed out because of injury when Lazio were ahead 2-1, they still won 5-1.
Midweek they made up postponed week 12 match and won 3-0 vs Udinese without him.

He is still likely to miss our game.
Probable lineup vs. Lazio (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Calhanoglu.[Sky].
I hope that Immobile will miss the game. I hope that Lazio players will be really tired after the mid-week game. I hope that our players will be extra motivated. I hope that we will somehow pull off a win.
3 points incoming boys! Suso dopietta!
CUTRONE WILL GET THE START
(01-27-2018, 06:03 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: CUTRONE WILL GET THE START

Kalinic was injured today on training
(01-27-2018, 06:12 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: Kalinic was injured today on training

Hence Cutrone will get the start
I wonder what André Silva is doing during the weeks to constantly be totally ignored. He must do everything wrong and his value have probably dropped to €0 since joining us...
(01-27-2018, 07:17 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I wonder what André Silva is doing during the weeks to constantly be totally ignored. He must do everything wrong and his value have probably dropped to €0 since joining us...

To pay 38 million and not be second choice and the one ahead of you is younger and less experienced (Cutrone is good, I am not denying that of course) while coach says he is working on getting you ready or whatever .... either he is a flop or Milan is being Milan, I still have a feeling the latter is more likely than the former.