Udinese vs. Milan 2/4/18
1-1

Big Grin

As of Friday evening

According to Sky
Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Calabria; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Calhanoglu

According to Gazzetta
Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kessie, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Calhanoglu
How in the world is Cutrone not considered a starter?! 

Whatever.....all I care about is the 3 points. I'll watch the Inter game tomorrow as intensely as I watch Milan, hoping that they will lose!

Anyway, if not Inter the somebody that's above us is bound to drop points (Not talking about Ladri or Napoli). So we just have to win!
Gazzetta's Milan page

Devilstupito

[Image: s57KnAT.jpg]
I think Gattuso was asked today if Silva will start and he said it's a possibility. 

I thought he was just being political but I guess he maybe is really considering it.
Unleash da Silva
Inter tied again. 1-1 to Crotone! Big Grin
Have to win this. HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME!!!!

So 2 teams ahead of us dropped points this weekend.....so far. Samp also tied 1-1 earlier today.
Inter Big Grin You should go watch Roma please. They are leading 1-0 so far. Confused

We just need to get the 3 points, but Udinese has been on fire recently so it won't be easy.

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-03-2018, 06:46 PM)reza Wrote: Gazzetta's Milan page

Devilstupito

[Image: s57KnAT.jpg]

Did someone seriously suggest that we drop our hero who scored a brace against Udinese last time we played them to the bench? How dare they? Angry
Grinundwech
Saw this while surfing web to kill the pre-game time. Don't know Italian, but it must be talking about two world champions coaching against each other. Both were Milan legends too. Proud
[Image: DVHKGyfWsAADSoM.jpg]