Summer transfer window 2018
Wrong thread but who cares? Big Grin Genoa up by two goals. Big Grin
(02-17-2018, 10:05 PM)xudong Wrote: Wrong thread but who cares? Big Grin Genoa up by two goals. Big Grin

Yeah, who cares Grinundwech
Before the boss comes
Anyway, Spalletti was their best transfer, but it could only take them this far.
Informal poll on Gattuso, please reply
http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthre...#pid127962
Lazio have announced De Vrij is going for free at the end of this season, so lots of clubs have him on their radar literally overnight. At Milan I can't say we need him, he'd come expecting to be a starter and have high salary demands (I'd think). We can't guarantee a starting spot, so I don't see us in the running, but it would be interesting if it happened. If he stays in Italy, Inter are probably the ones who need him most, but I think Napoli would also be a good option.

Apparently Puma are pushing for us to get Reus. As mentioned before, I'm not keen. Right now if he came it would be as a backup to Suso and Calhanoglu imo.
I'd play Reus in the midfield
(02-18-2018, 07:19 PM)reza Wrote: Informal poll on Gattuso, please reply
http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthre...#pid127962
Do polls show up on Tapatalk or would I have to go through the browser?
Siamo a posto cosi.
It was just a reply to post poll, didn't actually create a poll with options (that will/should appear on top of threads on all devices)
Reus is world class I'd probably try him at striker since I agree with Dev on leaving Calhanoglu and Suso on the wings. Calhanoglu is finally showing his old form and I don't really blame him for his previous form since he didn't play for about 6 months. However, if we did get Reus I'd thin out and probably sell off Silva. Kalinic is OK as a back up striker and let's face it his market value is only going way down at his age.

On a side note since we've mentioned Puma, potential new kit ideas surfacing based on Pumas design look absolutely amazing. I think they've always made the nicest kits. In terms of paying the teams they sponsor, I'm sure they do not pay as much as Adidas & Nike but Milan has the 'brand' to be their top club & flagship - I'm sure they'll keep up.
(02-21-2018, 02:40 AM)WCmilan Wrote: However, if we did get Reus I'd thin out and probably sell off Silva. Kalinic is OK as a back up striker and let's face it his market value is only going way down at his age.

Sell Kalinic to China or whoever wants to buy him, and use Bacca as backup. His loan has no obligatory clause, right?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Dzeko's the latest link today, with 25m being the potential price. I think it might be a good option, he's not young by any means, but I think he'd be good for a year (or two) and put less pressure on the young strikers we have.

There's also been rumours that Allegri wants Bonaventura at Juve. In addition there were some rumours they were looking at Romagnoli not long ago. In both cases, my response would be two words, the second being "off".