Summer transfer window 2018
Dzeko is a good option but we should've signed him years ago when we were first linked to him
I think we made our choices back then and have to accept them. Balotelli's name is being linked again, though with Raiola it's unlikely. Apparently he wants to return to Italy and being the golden boy in Nice this season, interest is growing again. Personally, I'm totally against it, I've lost any faith that he'll come good for us and simply don't trust him.

There's also rumours doing the rounds of Real wanting Bonucci. My answer to them would be the same as the one I suggested for Juve before.

edit: On Dzeko, if he came then I would presume one of Kalinic or Silva would be sold (obviously most would hope the former), paying off most of the cost of Dzeko. If that's the case, I'd hope we can make a marquee signing in midfield, like Milinkovic-Savic from Lazio.
Milan will reportedly go for Napoli goalkeeper Pepe Reina if they sell Gianluigi Donnarumma this summer.

Fucking awful
Pepe reina, lol, its just like how inter used to operate.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
i'm completely against selling off Gigio... he';s bound to go eventually...
Sell him for 100m buy a decent keeper(most definitely not reina) spend the rest on a top midfielder.
Sell off Kalinic and bring in Dzeko
and we'd actually have a significantly improved squad.
if there's room left in the budget to get anohter LW then even better
Depay & Reus are recent links.
Depay at LW & Reus at striker is how I'd play that. Cutrone in rotation with Reus.

I know Reus has had his problems w injuries but he's a world class player - we need to keep him fit. He'd give us a lot of versatility, he can play virtually any role. Striker, LW, center forward.
Depay is a bit of a loose cannon, not nearly as bad as Balotelli but his problem is less to do with ability, and a lot to do with attitude.
Rat inbred ,as expected.

https://www.football-italia.net/117564/d...-next-club
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(02-21-2018, 10:49 PM)porcho Wrote: i'm completely against selling off Gigio... he';s bound to go eventually...
Sell him for 100m buy a decent keeper(most definitely not reina) spend the rest on a top midfielder.
Sell off Kalinic and bring in Dzeko
and we'd actually have a significantly improved squad.
if there's room left in the budget to get anohter LW then even better

The 100m most likely would be used to "balance the books"  Angry 

If Dollarumma goes to PSG, we should ask them for Verratti + cash
if he leaves so be it, he hasn’t been that good this year.

Even though he will obviously be one of the best over the next 15 years, it has also been obvious for a while that he wasn’t going to stick around for long here, especially with Raiola in his ear.

Get an appropriate replacement until Plizzari hopefully will pick up the mantle and let Donna go to the highest bidder.
If we get 70-75m for Donnarumma then I'd be fine selling him. There are plenty of good goalkeepers in Italy who aren't Reina that we could sign for a good price.