Summer transfer window 2018
(05-24-2018, 09:20 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: To be honest ,I think that Milan always sold their big names for "small" money ,comparing with other similar transfers. Sheva ,Kaka ,Ibra ,Silva... They all went for nothing... I'm afrad it will be repeated if comes to it.

Kaka went for nothing? Seriously what are u smoking..? He was sold for a World Record fee at the time.. before it was broken by Cr7..
(05-24-2018, 11:23 PM)SkyEdge Wrote: Kaka went for nothing? Seriously what are u smoking..? He was sold for a World Record fee at the time.. before it was broken by Cr7..

i am smoking that what Sampinjon smokes. one year earlier we would have sold kaka for more to City. Same with Pato to PSG, we sold him 1 or 1.5 years later for the half. Milan were never smart sellers. for i.e last summer we would have sold donnarumma for much more,... now we donot even find buyers for him.
Crazy to think that we may be paying 9m/year for two GKS

Nah there's no fucking way

or is there?
(05-25-2018, 12:26 AM)artand Wrote: i am smoking that what Sampinjon smokes. one year earlier we would have sold kaka for more to City. Same with Pato to PSG, we sold him 1 or 1.5 years later for the half. Milan were never smart sellers. for i.e last summer we would have sold donnarumma for much more,... now we donot even find buyers for him.

You are not necessarily wrong saying that we didn't get absolute peak value with a lot of our sales. But then again, you also have to remember that the team was ran by Galliani at that point, and he is more interested in whoring himself around Europe pretending to be everyone's friend instead of doing what's right for Milan. 

We weren't going to be able to sell Donnarumma for much last summer either. He had one year left on his deal and teams are smart enough to know not to pay top dollar for a Bosman to be.
(05-25-2018, 12:26 AM)artand Wrote: i am smoking that what Sampinjon smokes. one year earlier we would have sold kaka for more to City. Same with Pato to PSG, we sold him 1 or 1.5 years later for the half. Milan were never smart sellers. for i.e last summer we would have sold donnarumma for much more,... now we donot even find buyers for him.

You’re partly right.

Kaka didn’t wanna move to City. Same for Pato, there was something going on and he had a greater influence not to be sold to psg.

As for Donnarumma, he had 1 year left on contract and the best Raiola could come up with was around 20~25m which not what he will fetch with his worst form in his career.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
(05-24-2018, 08:08 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: I can't see how he can have doubled his value during his time with us. I also can't see how we, in our current messy economical situation, could expect an offer like that. Other clubs know our situation.

The market dictates value.With Neymar costing €220m Dembele €140m Coutinho around the same its bumped all players up.Morata is €75m and hes pretty average.
Romagnoli would fetch €50m anyday and twice on Sundays.
If Elliott need to raise money Donna Suso Kalinic Gomez Antonelli Jack can be 135 million.
Dont touch Romagnoli, Cutrone, Conti, Locatelli, Hakan
(05-25-2018, 03:19 AM)reza Wrote: If Elliott need to raise money Donna Suso Kalinic Gomez Antonelli can be 110 million.
Dont touch Romagnoli, Cutrone, Conti, Locatelli, Hakan

IMO Elliot can’t interfere with Milan business right now, not until October 2018 anyway. I think the Chinese have potential buyer lined up in especially with situations where they fail to come up with capitals, payments and loans.

Am I the only one who think Chinese owner(s) didn’t hurt Milan as much as the current CEO? The guy looks clueless and has no connections. His job dictates that he handles those situations. I am not talking about payments but relationship with football community.

I’m sure UEFA would have been more relaxed if the CEO had some connections with the European football scene and he’s better known across the football industry. I believe it was a power trip to fire all Silvio’s recruitment and hire their own, same people who failed across town.

It would have been safer for Yonghong Li to stay with Silvio fora couple of year. Have some kind of agreed agenda. Having people similar to Berlusconi and Galliani would help for smooth transition and way better introduction to Europe than the one Fassone did.

Let Umberto Gandini go is a big mistake as he was vice chairman for ECC since 1996.

I hope I am reading too much into this and our team does not suffer the consequences, of the fact that we were bought by someone who is punching above his weight and hired a couple of amateur to run a club with such a rich history and international visibility.
"Above Milan there is only the sky." Antonio Cassano
I meant October 2018, so may be some of the money making moves do happen next January or summer 2019 not summer 2018.
If we have come this far low I don't expect improvement between now and October.
Li with Silvio? please no. We are in this situation more because of the damage left by B&G than what Fassone did or did not do. There is a strong argument to be made that we wouldn't need the 200 million - that F&M wasted or whatever - if B&G hadn't mismanaged the team post 2007.

To say we were not smart sellers i would agree could in hindsight we could have gotten more earlier.. but to say they went for *nothing* is also abit extreme exaggeration isnt it..