Summer transfer window 2018
"the corpse of essien" Icon_lol2
Milan striker Nikola Kalinic is reportedly ‘very close’ to joining Sevilla on loan with a €20m compulsory purchase option.

One might think they learned something from taking Montella from us...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Exactly, who is their Sporting director? so we can put him on a black list in case Li or future owners want to hire him in the future Big Grin
Is that old news ? Cause like they totally fired Montella Smile
(06-15-2018, 01:12 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote:  Cause like they totally fired Montella Smile

Yes, and from that adventure they didn't learned not to collect craps from Milan's junkyard.  Grinundwech
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
i would gladly give kalinic for free to them but we do need the money, maybe 10m wouldnt be that bad for him
Oh damn, we need to get the deal signed before they realise what they're getting. Sell Kalinic and keep Silva!

good post slifersd, the midfield for years was poorly reinforced.
We've had offers for Silva superior to what we paid apparently.I troll about him a bit, but I am disappointed in him.But does anyone else have the feeling he doesnt know what kind of forward he is ?
He tries the Ronaldo stepovers and feints but I dont see him as that kind of player.He's big and is strong yet shys away from the physical a lot of the time.His movement is non existent most of the time but when he does try to make moves theyre quite good.He rarely looks for the ball with back to goal yet when he gets it there he does well.Its like he wants to be a Ronaldo type but hes more like a young Diego Costa (less of a cunt) that just hasnt found himself.

Also , better feet
Still getting Fellaini links
And we're one of several teams linked with right winger Gelson Martins of Sporting CP who may become a free agent soon.