Summer transfer window 2018
Zapata do not want to go to Argentina in case he leaves Milan and prefers to stay in Europe [Sky]
Fabio Borini could be on his way out of Milan with interest from Napoli, Torino and West Ham United
I haven't seen Quintero play since he left Serie A. I really liked him back then and was surprised no bigger club took a chance on him. He's been playing at River I guess, but man does he look impressive. We need that kind of immagination in our midfield.
La Repubblica claims that Falcao to Milan is a done deal. There will be a swap deal with Monaco as they will get Andre Silva on loan and Milan will get Falcao on loan.
(06-24-2018, 08:00 PM)nefremo Wrote: I haven't seen Quintero play since he left Serie A. I really liked him back then and was surprised no bigger club took a chance on him. He's been playing at River I guess, but man does he look impressive. We need that kind of immagination in our midfield.

They did (sort of) Porto signed him from Pescara.Hes just been great there and has been loaned out several timea.
(06-25-2018, 09:23 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: They did (sort of) Porto signed him from Pescara.Hes just been great there and has been loaned out several timea.

I thought he was on loan to Pescara from Porto to begin with.

Either way, I thought he looked good yesterday, even though I hate judging players based on World Cups and Euros. I feel like you never get the true value of the player.
Gabriel, who spent the last six months on loan at Serie B Champions Empoli, has been offered a 4-year contract by Fiorentina. Sampdoria are interested as well. [@Gazzetta_it]
Milan Badelj has still not chosen his new club after not renewing his contract with Fiorentina. Although Milan’s market is blocked for now, there is still interest in the player and he could arrive on a free transfer. [CorSera]
(06-25-2018, 11:04 AM)nefremo Wrote: I thought he was on loan to Pescara from Porto to begin with.

Either way, I thought he looked good yesterday, even though I hate judging players based on World Cups and Euros. I feel like you never get the true value of the player.

Agreed , player is pumped trying harder than he ever has before not slacking no language barrier it always seems a bit better than it might be.I mean Quintero was poor at Porto he was even moved to the b team the  he was meh at Rennes.Have no idea how he was at Medellin or how he is at River.They'll prob flog him to the EPL for €60m now ?
(06-25-2018, 12:23 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: They'll prob flog him to the EPL for €60m now ?

Big Grin crazy....but probably true.