Summer transfer window 2018
€18 million + Bacca for Castillejo. Villareal refused, they want €25 million without Bacca included.
(08-12-2018, 05:43 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: €18 million + Bacca for Castillejo. Villareal refused, they want €25 million without Bacca included.

They're a pitty.Money grabbing twats.Sold Bakambu to China don't have the money for Bacca , we offer Bacca who they want and €18m for a player they value at €25m ...Nah they just want the money.I say stuff them and don't give them Bacca.
(08-12-2018, 05:48 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: They're a pitty.Money grabbing twats.Sold Bakambu to China don't have the money for Bacca , we offer Bacca who they want and €18m for a player they value at €25m ...Nah they just want the money.I say stuff them and don't give them Bacca.

Wouldn't say that, they've already signed three forwards this transfer window for a combined fee of €53 million. They probably don't want or need Bacca anymore. They've spent €75.9 million in total and sold for "only" €28.5 million, so I can understand them.
Agreement between Milan and Sporting CP for the loan of Bacca. Now the player must agree to the move.
(08-12-2018, 06:55 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Agreement between Milan and Sporting CP for the loan of Bacca. Now the player must be convinced.

He's holding out for Villarreal, who doesn't want him
(08-12-2018, 06:55 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: He's holding out for Villarreal, who doesn't want him

Hopefully at some point he understands that. The sooner the better.
Some emissaries from Elliott visited Claudio Lotito in Cortina d’Ampezzo for Milinkovic-Savic, as Leonardo and Maldini see him as the man who could upgrade Milan’s midfield. However Lotito maintains his demand of a €40 million loan with €80 million option to buy. [MN]
I'm never going to complain if we get SMS...but I think people need to understand that he isn't the answer to all our problems. NOT EVEN close! We still need to inject creativity and pace in the team. Without that, we will still struggle....even though I believe we'd be fighting for 4th place come the end of the season.
(08-13-2018, 02:21 AM)nefremo Wrote: I'm never going to complain if we get SMS...but I think people need to understand that he isn't the answer to all our problems. NOT EVEN close! We still need to inject creativity and pace in the team. Without that, we will still struggle....even though I believe we'd be fighting for 4th place come the end of the season.

Hopefully one wing will also come along with Rabiot. It is getting more exciting with the rest of mercato days.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Bakayoko and one more signing I am afraid are all we gonna get. 

Depay just scored a wonderful freekick goal btw, who knows..  Devilcool