Summer transfer window 2018
(08-22-2018, 04:42 PM)millinarios Wrote: Sure 10M is a lot, but he will be a free agent, so no transfer fee in the deal at all.

Usually free agents receive a substantial sign-on fee, when they sign for a new club. As an example, Juventus paid Emre Can €16M when he signed. I can only imagine that the sign-on fee for Rabiot will be even higher, with so many high profile clubs interested in him.
"Report: Halilovic wants Milan exit"

https://www.football-italia.net/126597/r...milan-exit
How much can we get? Big Grin
(08-22-2018, 06:45 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Report: Halilovic wants Milan exit"

https://www.football-italia.net/126597/r...milan-exit

Sounds fake to me. Given the animosity that La Liga officials seem to have with Serie A at the moment, I can see this as pure bullshit by Spanish newspapers (directed by Spanish clubs) meant to get back at Serie A for taking away their best player and making the world suddenly lose significant interest in their league. 

And why would Halilovic choose to leave before a single game has even been played anyway? He's an attacking mid, his position doesn't even clash with Samu or Diego. If anything he'd be direct competition against Hakan and Jack.  Dodgy
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(08-22-2018, 08:11 PM)Ryo Wrote: Sounds fake to me. Given the animosity that La Liga officials seem to have with Serie A at the moment, I can see this as pure bullshit by Spanish newspapers (directed by Spanish clubs) meant to get back at Serie A for taking away their best player and making the world suddenly lose significant interest in their league. 

And why would Halilovic choose to leave before a single game has even been played anyway? He's an attacking mid, his position doesn't even clash with Samu or Diego. If anything he'd be direct competition against Hakan and JackDodgy

He can play RW so sort of clashes with Samu... But you're right. His competition is Hakan and Jack. Plus. As youv'e said, the season hasn't even started. Give it some time. I think, if he gets game time, he could grow to be a great option for CAM meaning Jack could be sold next season to bring in some more funds for a top CM.
I wouldn't be opposed to a loan to la Liga though. If it means he'll get regular game time, it might not be such a bad idea.
I see Halilovic as Suso's backup in a 4-2-3-1. Unfortunately I don't know if Gattuso will use that formation
(08-22-2018, 04:42 PM)millinarios Wrote: Sure 10M is a lot, but he will be a free agent, so no transfer fee in the deal at all.

The effect of giving a lot of money for a player should be considered I think. The gap with the wage of the rest of the team is so big. We gave so much to Ibrahimovic but he is world class player and one of the best player in that time. Rabiot ihas not reached that level.

(08-22-2018, 05:49 PM)Nicolas Wrote: Usually free agents receive a substantial sign-on fee, when they sign for a new club. As an example, Juventus paid Emre Can €16M when he signed. I can only imagine that the sign-on fee for Rabiot will be even higher, with so many high profile clubs interested in him.

16 mil euros? That big? Wow, I just know about that now. Is it true? If it is, players will wait until his contract ends and get that kind of money than prolonging his contract with his current club. What I know is that such kind of player will earn big, drastically more than he earns and perhabs the player also get some money but not as huge as like you mentioned.

(08-22-2018, 08:11 PM)Ryo Wrote: Sounds fake to me. Given the animosity that La Liga officials seem to have with Serie A at the moment, I can see this as pure bullshit by Spanish newspapers (directed by Spanish clubs) meant to get back at Serie A for taking away their best player and making the world suddenly lose significant interest in their league. 

And why would Halilovic choose to leave before a single game has even been played anyway? He's an attacking mid, his position doesn't even clash with Samu or Diego. If anything he'd be direct competition against Hakan and Jack.  Dodgy

I agree with this. I think, his characteristic is like Hakan. An offensive player who he is very good with the ball but weak defensively. Hakan is I think much better in motivation to track back and fight to get the ball. Halilovic could also play as left CM if Baka plays to cover him.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(08-23-2018, 02:26 AM)Siregar Wrote: 16 mil euros? That big? Wow, I just know about that now. Is it true? If it is, players will wait until his contract ends and get that kind of money than prolonging his contract with his current club. What I know is that such kind of player will earn big, drastically more than he earns and perhabs the player also get some money but not as huge as like you mentioned.

Yes the €16M is the amount that every source has reported that Juventus paid Emre Can. There is usually no such thing as a free player, players without a contract will be paid a fee to sign, and if they are wanted by several clubs there is no stopping them from turning it into a bidding war. The exact amounts paid as sign on-fees are rarely public knowledge though.
(08-23-2018, 02:26 AM)Siregar Wrote: The effect of giving a lot of money for a player should be considered I think. The gap with the wage of the rest of the team is so big. We gave so much to Ibrahimovic but he is world class player and one of the best player in that time. Rabiot ihas not reached that level.
Sure, we should not giving out big contracts without thinking twice, but also we have to consider that having a strict salary cap can put us into a competitive disadvantage compared to the likes of Barcelona, Chelsea or Juventus.
(08-23-2018, 06:53 AM)millinarios Wrote: Sure, we should not giving out big contracts without thinking twice, but also we have to consider that having a strict salary cap can put us into a competitive disadvantage compared to the likes of Barcelona, Chelsea or Juventus.

I agree with that but Bonucci's or Higuain's wage is already huge for us at least now, it is said around 7-75 mil euros. I doubt we can afford now 10 mil euros per year for Rabiot.

Interestingly there is news about Rabiot linked with Milan. A rumour.  Devilol

Milan in talks with Rabiot?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta