Daniele Bonera
This Thread can be used to Vent your Frustrations at our Defender, Daniele Bonera.

I support all members of the team, but this guy has made made as many mistakes as Kaladze & Oddo combined, and he still gets a lot of starts because of his "versatility." Apparently, not only does he play $hitty, but he can do it in multiple positions.

Furthermore, he just seems "soft" to me. If you look at him, with his hair properly combed, and soft looking body, he does not seem rough and tough enough to me to be a defender. I'm sure he cares, and works hard, and I do feel bad when he makes mistakes, but then I remember how many €uros he makes, and then I don't.

With Nesta, T. Silva, Mario Yepes, & Phillippe Mexes, we no longer need a 5th CB. In an emergency, we can always use Van Bommel or Ambrosini as a CB, and I'm sure they'll do better than Bonera. Use the funds for a proper LB or Midfielder. I'm sure we can get around €3-6M.
I play as a defender in my 5 a-side team, so I am quite versatile as well, also can play occasionally in the midfield, and can live with lower wages than Bonera. Tongue

Seriously, he has to go ASAP! Astori could do a great job, but then again our management decided to get rid of him and hold on Bonera, which is utterly beyond me.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Yep, he simply isn't good enough. Even Yepes is much better. I don't believe our management doesn't know that he is crap.
We probably can't afford a replacement at the moment. Sad
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Bonera is the kind of player that makes even the neutrals nervous.
free loan with option to buy ™
If you blind folded Maldini and tied his shoe laces together I'd still pick Maldini to start over Bonera in any match.

Im dead fking srs thats the sad thing.

I might not have a penis after todays game so for the future,,,,,,,,

I would drag my body through shark and piranha infested waters of the bermuda triangle to get to the nearest computer which has dial up connection, to log onto http://www.milanmania.com/forum to scroll down to the mercato section and click the rumours of Bonera being traded..

Come at me any Bonera fans on this site.

PS I might be starting a thread if Pato gets another injury this year.
I Heart ACM !!
Really not sure why he is at Milan. He should be the first player be sold.
Forza Milan I Love U
He can't play well even against BATE ffs!
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
bonera tried to assist a couple of goals for BATE today... he even failed at failing....
(10-20-2011, 12:24 AM)Hitman Wrote: bonera tried to assist a couple of goals for BATE today... he even failed at failing....

that's funny. Big GrinOkmilan

I don't have any problem with him. He is mediocre but damn, he just brings bad luck to us. When he subbed off Silva, I actually cursed. I actually was convinced that we would lose that game. Devilol

well, perhaps we should change the title of this thread to just the "normal" Daniele Bonera thread. After all, as crappy as he was/is/will be, he is a true Milanista, and has faithfully served us for several seasons, and has never created any trouble off the pitch. Heart

and once in a blue moon, when he actually has a decent performance, I would rather that we have a place to voice our pleasant surprise, hence "Daniele Bonera venting thread" may not be appropriate.

After all, you could always vent in a "Daniele Bonera venting thread", right? Devilol
(10-20-2011, 01:31 AM)xudong Wrote:
(10-20-2011, 12:24 AM)Hitman Wrote: bonera tried to assist a couple of goals for BATE today... he even failed at failing....

that's funny. Big GrinOkmilan

I don't have any problem with him. He is mediocre but damn, he just brings bad luck to us. When he subbed off Silva, I actually cursed. I actually was convinced that we would lose that game. Devilol

well, perhaps we should change the title of this thread to just the "normal" Daniele Bonera thread. After all, as crappy as he was/is/will be, he is a true Milanista, and has faithfully served us for several seasons, and has never created any trouble off the pitch. Heart

and once in a blue moon, when he actually has a decent performance, I would rather that we have a place to voice our pleasant surprise, hence "Daniele Bonera venting thread" may not be appropriate.

After all, you could always vent in a "Daniele Bonera venting thread", right? Devilol

If he gives 3 "solid" performances in a row, then let's have the Admin's change the thread. Deal?