Daniele Bonera
(10-20-2011, 03:47 AM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(10-20-2011, 01:31 AM)xudong Wrote: that's funny. Big GrinOkmilan

I don't have any problem with him. He is mediocre but damn, he just brings bad luck to us. When he subbed off Silva, I actually cursed. I actually was convinced that we would lose that game. Devilol

well, perhaps we should change the title of this thread to just the "normal" Daniele Bonera thread. After all, as crappy as he was/is/will be, he is a true Milanista, and has faithfully served us for several seasons, and has never created any trouble off the pitch. Heart

and once in a blue moon, when he actually has a decent performance, I would rather that we have a place to voice our pleasant surprise, hence "Daniele Bonera venting thread" may not be appropriate.

After all, you could always vent in a "Daniele Bonera venting thread", right? Devilol

If he gives 3 "solid" performances in a row, then let's have the Admin's change the thread. Deal?

3 in a row? looks like the title stays. Devilol
Give this poorman a break, he is 4 or 5 th option at CB for jesus christ sake.your guys can't ask too much.
May god with chinese footbball
He might be our 4th choice, but whenever I see him playing I am close to getting heart attacks.
I'd rather have some youngster play in his place and give him heart attacks - at least then I would know that we are developing for the future. Big Grin
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
I have no problems with him. Its not his fault that he is still at AC Milan. I am sure he never intends to play bad & disturb team's spirit. Maybe its just that he is one of those players who don't have luck on their side most of the time. He is an AC Milan player so I like him. Good luck Bonera!
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
(10-20-2011, 04:12 AM)will4li Wrote: Give this poorman a break, he is 4 or 5 th option at CB for jesus christ sake.your guys can't ask too much.

If he's 5th choice, why does he play over Yepes or Mexes?? Makes no sense, as both are 2-3 levels above.
Both Mexes and yepes are just out of injury.

I'm satisfied to have a dedicated player like bonera to play 4th or 5th CB and even full back in emergency.and I think he is that kind of 'glue 'guy in locker room.
May god with chinese footbball
I think the title should probably change to just "Daniele Bonera" but man he has really been horrible as of late. I don't remember him being this bad before..I have no clue what happened to him. LOL @ Hitmann though..that's so true. He even failed at assisting the BATE forwards when he clearly tried. Thanks to Abbiati we were saved from those random incidents.
Siamo a posto cosi.
I agree; let's just focus on the player. Instead of saying how bad he is, let's focus on: What can we do to make him better?

***Note: I edited the post's title***
(10-22-2011, 04:52 PM)Jeff Wrote: I agree; let's just focus on the player. Instead of saying how bad he is, let's focus on: What can we do to make him better?

***Note: I edited the post's title***

Sell him to a Serie C team so he looks better Okmilan
I don't think that he can be made better. We just need to keep him off the pitch so that we (Milan) can be made better.

That said, I still appreciate his loyal services to Milan, and actually don't mind keeping him as long as we don't use him (particularly in any game of importance).

Forza Bonera. Big Grin Forza Milan.