Roma vs. Milan 2/25/18
1-1
0-2
We've come a long way in the last 2 monrhs, but we have done nothing yet. The next 2 games are the make or break of our season in Serie A. 

Normally a tie at the Olympico would be a decent result and not much to complain about. I'm afraid this time, a win is the only acceptable result.

But we can do it. Roma is nothing special and we have the squad to take care of them. Everyone has to perform up to the standard we've seen in the last few weeks in order for that to happen. Obviously, we can not afford stupid mistakes on the ball as we saw against Ludogorets. Roma has the players that will punish us if we do that.
Off late Roma have relied too much on that Under kid to win. They are beatable. IF our lads can keep their heads about, this can be a win.
It is annoying that Under kid is so on fire. Let's hope that Under will collapse "under" pressure of the big game. Big Grin
Pls no Abate otherwise defence should be pretty solid. Yeah that Under kid was on fire for the past few weeks. We need a win here 1-0 . BORINI it is  Devilcool
Something about Milan lately under Gattuso gives me a lot of confidence that we can dominate games like this on a good night
Should be sacked if he starts this with kaligoat.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Probable lineup vs. Roma (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Rodríguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventra; Suso, Cutrone/Kalinic, Çalhanoglu

Cutrone is the favourite to start over Kalinic [Sky].
Games like this are what Gattuso is made for.
Pretty sure he'll fire up the players enough to put in a hell of a shift. Not that they really need motivating or anything as of late....

Quietly confident we'll be able to get a result this week actually. conceding just 4 goals in the last 11 matches is good enough to convince me. Not to mention in the two games that we conceded first, we've managed to come back and draw or win the match, gives me enough hope that our fragility under Montella is a thing of the past now.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool