Milan vs. Inter 3/4/18 (postponed to April 4 18:30)
2-0 Milan
Will Icardi play? If they need a CF, we can send Kalinic over.
(03-02-2018, 01:01 AM)xudong Wrote: Will Icardi play?

Yes
Fuck Icardi! Romagnoli is going to shut him down!
(03-02-2018, 02:19 AM)nefremo Wrote: Fuck Icardi! Romagnoli is going to shut him down!

Icardi's too worried about Wanda anyways
You could shut him down, but you can never shut him up. Big Grin
(03-02-2018, 04:49 AM)xudong Wrote: You could shut him down, but you can never shut him up. Big Grin

So long as his mouth is the only thing that works this weekend, I'm all for listening to him blabber on.

Was waiting for Troy to open the thread. *Knocks on wood*

Again, I'm quietly confident we'll be bagging the right result. 
Things at work have been tough for the last 2 weeks, but the team's results and the positive period we're having has been keeping me going.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Interesting news. Gattuso had given the group a day off for rest after Lazio, but rather than taking the day off, some players stayed at Milanello to prepare for recovery routines while others arrived early for this. Some of the players also trained ahead of the derby.

That's massively positive to see, because it's that attitude that brought the club to the top in the past.
(03-02-2018, 10:43 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Interesting news. Gattuso had given the group a day off for rest after Lazio, but rather than taking the day off, some players stayed at Milanello to prepare for recovery routines while others arrived early for this. Some of the players also trained ahead of the derby.

That's massively positive to see, because it's that attitude that brought the club to the top in the past.

Compared to the past when they had to be forcibly locked up at Milanello. Bigly if true.
Let's not underestimate the difficulty of a Milan derby. Fatigue will play a role. Inter Merda will be well rested, and it is quite likely they will have Miranda and Icardi back. I also fear Yann Karamoh and Rafinho, after watching a few recent Merda games.

What's more, if history tells us anything, it has happened way too often in the past that the team in the better shape coming into the game would end up losing. If we unfortunately would lose this game, the season may take a 180-degree U-turn for both us and Inter Merda. After all, our victory over them in Coppa quarterfinal was the turning point for us, and I bet that Merda is now hoping that they could return the favor. Let's hope that we can somehow keep the momentum going strong.

FORZA MILAN Heart