AC Milan vs Parma (Oct 26, 2011 - 20:45 CET)
I'd give Cassano a rest here, bring him in as a super-sub. Hoping Robinho plays a bit better, which he certainly will. He'll work harder this game, & he's better as a SS.

--------BINHO-----------IBRA---------------
------------------PRINCE--------------------
---NOCERINO-------------AQUILANI---------
--------------------MVB------------------------
TAIWO------------------------------ZAMBROTTA
-----------T.SILVA------MEXES--------------------
-------------------AMELIA--------------------------

I agree with the above lineup. I don't want to see Antonini anymore. We play Roma next so we should rest Nesta. Nesta is the only guy who really can't play that often given his back problems & age. Everyone else can play. At this point, the younger the squad on the field, the better.

2 Questions though:

1. When is Rino returning?

2. Why is this thread in the Champions League Section Wink
(10-24-2011, 05:38 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: I agree with the above lineup. I don't want to see Antonini anymore. We play Roma next so we should rest Nesta. Nesta is the only guy who really can't play that often given his back problems & age. Everyone else can play. At this point, the younger the squad on the field, the better.

2 Questions though:

I don't have answer to either of your questions. Devilol

I am just wondering which defender we could count on to neutralize the small-size but fast-footed Giovinco. Huh
aka xudong
Rino might be out from 2-6 months, according Goal.com anyway.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(10-24-2011, 05:38 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: I agree with the above lineup. I don't want to see Antonini anymore. We play Roma next so we should rest Nesta. Nesta is the only guy who really can't play that often given his back problems & age. Everyone else can play. At this point, the younger the squad on the field, the better.

2 Questions though:

threadmoved
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(10-24-2011, 09:32 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Rino might be out from 2-6 months, according Goal.com anyway.

seriously? what the heck! Blush
aka xudong
Really!!!!!! poor MVB! he will be forced to play on and on........
May god with chinese footbball
I don't read Italian fluently, but from the articles I've read Tiago Silva will most likely play tomorrow night which is good. I hope he's partnered with Yepes/Mexes to give Nesta a break.

Pato will not play until after the next International Break.

Allegri also said 1 of Robinho/Cassano will start (not both) with Boateng behind. Then he said Van Bommel will be given the game off. That would probably mean that Ambrosini will start in CDM position. However, I'd like to see Aquilani play there with Nocerino & maybe Urby next to him.
juventus won 2-1 against Fiorentina. damn it. We will have to win to keep up. Wink
aka xudong
Just read on footballitala that Nesta is to be rested...he is not even in the squad.

Milan squad: Abbiati, Roma, Abate, Antonini, Bonera, Mexes, Taiwo, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Yepes, Ambrosini, Aquilani, Boateng, Emanuelson, Nocerino, Van Bommel, Cassano, El-Shaarawy, Ibrahimovic, Robinho

I would start Mexes and Silva in defense, flanked by Taiwo and Abate.

Emanuelson, Nocerino, and Aquilani in the middle, and El-Shaarawy ,Ibra + Boateng behind them....

I would also rest Abbiati.....though Allegri hasnt replied to my email regarding the team selection... Sagrin