Milan's Financial Position
I know there is a lot of talk about finances in football and how it affects the transfer budgets etc. I was looking at the new football manager game and was interested to see that according to them, Milan have a £273,043,488 debt owed to the bank. I was under the impression Milna were relatively debt free. Can anybody more in the know enlighten me on our true financial position?
Interesting it is however a football game where players get sold for 150 million quite regularly well maybe not as much in FM.But I wouldn't put too much stock in it , until there is a more official source.I would like to find this out aswell.

Just a quick search we are not on here it's the top 10 most in debt clubs Fulham are 10th owing £198 million so I'd that Milan figure is a bit dubious.Unless we ran up £100 mil or so debt since July. here's the page http://soccerlens.com/the-football-debt-...ubs/50035/

My mistake that's from 2010 not 2011.
If you want competitive league bring in the 6+5 Rule so the foreigners are spread across many teams.

Plus, the fact Man Utd. are almost $1 Billion in Debt is (to me) Disgusting..... This should not be allowed.
^^ That idea has been brought up before but I'm not sure how it will work. I think the EU promotes free movements of workers and stuff and that law would somewhat limit the moment of players around Europe. Personally I think it would be good for Italy who don't even have ONE player in the running for the Ballon D'Or.
Siamo a posto cosi.