Juve vs. Milan 3/31/18
2-0 Juve
Gattuso alternated between Cutrone and Kalinic in the lineup of today’s training [Sky]
I guess this is the only game till league ends where we can't demand more than good performance.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(03-29-2018, 06:17 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I guess this is the only game till league ends where we can't demand more than good performance.

Screw that man! This Juventus side is far from unbeatable. Yes, they are very good. Too good for about 14 of the 20 teams in Serie A which is why they'll probably win the title again. But the other 5 teams (Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Inter and Milan) can beat them on any given day. This game isn't like previous years where we really didn't have a chance and a win was going to be a really big surprise. This year (and especially now) things are different. I give Juventus the edge because they are the home team and they've proven to be incredibly tough to break down in their stadium....but honestly, we have a very good chance of getting a positive result. I'd say:
Juventus win (40%)
Draw (30%)
Milan win (30%)
Juve Inter Napoli games inside 15 days, 6 points would be miracle anything more than 4 and Gattuso is coaching legend too Big Grin

Not forgetting Sassuolo match in between them...
(03-29-2018, 06:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: Screw that man! This Juventus side is far from unbeatable. Yes, they are very good. Too good for about 14 of the 20 teams in Serie A which is why they'll probably win the title again. But the other 5 teams (Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Inter and Milan) can beat them on any given day. This game isn't like previous years where we really didn't have a chance and a win was going to be a really big surprise. This year (and especially now) things are different. I give Juventus the edge because they are the home team and they've proven to be incredibly tough to break down in their stadium....but honestly, we have a very good chance of getting a positive result. I'd say:
Juventus win (40%)
Draw (30%)
Milan win (30%)

I didn't said they're unbeatble. I'm just saying that is unrealistic to demand victory from this game. But can it happen? Of course it can. Go there, play as best as you can and what happens happens.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(03-29-2018, 06:32 PM)nefremo Wrote: Screw that man! This Juventus side is far from unbeatable. Yes, they are very good. Too good for about 14 of the 20 teams in Serie A which is why they'll probably win the title again. But the other 5 teams (Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Inter and Milan) can beat them on any given day. This game isn't like previous years where we really didn't have a chance and a win was going to be a really big surprise. This year (and especially now) things are different. I give Juventus the edge because they are the home team and they've proven to be incredibly tough to break down in their stadium....but honestly, we have a very good chance of getting a positive result. I'd say:
Juventus win (40%)
Draw (30%)
Milan win (30%)

also give them the edge because they're competing for the league title
Chiellini is back from injury. I called it days ago. I am 100% sure Juve made up an injury to keep from national team duties.
OH SHIT

Patrick Cutrone has warned Gianluigi Buffon that he ‘means business now’ ahead of Milan’s trip to Juventus on Saturday.
André Silva has been tested in the starting lineup for a good part of today’s training session, according to Sky