Juve vs. Milan 3/31/18
According to Milan TV, Cutrone will probably get the start

edit - full XI: Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu.
André Silva is increasingly likely to start against Juventus ahead of Cutrone and Kalinic [MilanNews].
Probable lineup vs. Juventus (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Ricardo Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, André Silva, Calhanoglu

[Sky]
I am way too excited for this match. I think I will just watch highlights tomorrow. I get too bloody worked up during the match.
(03-31-2018, 08:48 AM)somedevil Wrote: I am way too excited for this match. I think I will just watch highlights tomorrow. I get too bloody worked up during the match.

Gattuso will slap the fuck outta you if you don't watch

He wants you to get worked up and show that FIRE that the red stands for
Devilol
Inter and Lazio are both winning comfortably whereas Roma drew earlier today. Important not to lose today although it will be difficult. Have any of those three already played Juve?
Siamo a posto cosi.
(03-31-2018, 02:29 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Gattuso will slap the fuck outta you if you don't watch

He wants you to get worked up and show that FIRE that the red stands for

ha ha mate, the match is telecasted at 1:15 AM. When it's really quiet. My girlfriend, in the next room, wakes up coz I am abusing so much. The neighbor's dog barks in response. And irrespective of the result, I can't sleep. If we lose, then I am replaying the scenarios. If we win, I am thinking of the good moments. Tena years ago, it was so damn easy to be a Milanista.
(03-31-2018, 04:47 PM)somedevil Wrote:   ha ha mate, the match is telecasted at 1:15 AM. When it's really quiet. My girlfriend, in the next room, wakes up coz I am abusing so much. The neighbor's dog barks in response. And irrespective of the result, I can't sleep. If we lose, then I am replaying the scenarios. If we win, I am thinking of the good moments. Tena years ago, it was so damn easy to be a Milanista.

I guess you're right

Don't wanna get slapped by your girlfriend and bitten by the neighbor's dog

Sagrin
(03-31-2018, 03:51 PM)Mystik Wrote: Inter and Lazio are both winning comfortably whereas Roma drew earlier today. Important not to lose today although it will be difficult. Have any of those three already played Juve?

Inter and Roma have Juve game.

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=5B6F32A7
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.