Milan vs. Sassuolo 4/8/18
2-1 Milan

Probable lineup vs. Sassuolo (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Ricardo Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Montolivo; Suso, Cutrone, Çalhanoglu

[Sky]
Gazzetta claims Silva will start in Cutrone's place
Whoever starts it's good as long as it is not Kalinic.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Probable lineup vs. Sassuolo (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Ricardo Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, André Silva, Çalhanoglu

[MilanNews]
Probable lineup vs. Sassuolo (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Çalhanoglu

[Sky]
Cutrone seems the preferred option up front whereas Calabria has minor fatigue so Abate was tested in his place in training.

Edit: Forgot to say, if Acerbi starts tomorrow it will be his 100th game as a consecutive starter for Sassuolo (meaning he's started every game they've played in Serie A in the past 100 games). That would be an incredible achievement for him, bear in mind that when he joined them he was fighting cancer.

He's proven to have a decent career. He was really good at Chievo and has maintained that performance during his time with Sassuolo. His time with us turned out to be a failure and I think it's fair to say he couldn't make the leap up in a high pressure environment, but I've got a lot of respect for him.
After Inter's loss, this is another must win for us.
It was a must win before, but now there's no way we can afford to miss this chance. So far this round every result is in our favour, we have to win no matter what.
We've been given a window of opportunity again. We have to win this!
I'm more worried about the teams behind us than ahead of us