BATE Borisov vs AC Milan (1st Nov, 2011 - 18:00)
(11-03-2011, 03:27 PM)will4li Wrote: Really miss acmilan1983's review after each game,his comments is almost no second to pro sports jounalists'.maybe he is busy recently.Huh

I think he has been posting reviews regularly bar some games(probably busy) but I have seen him post most of the time...and what a joy to read Okmilan
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(11-03-2011, 03:27 PM)will4li Wrote: Really miss acmilan1983's review after each game,his comments is almost no second to pro sports jounalists'.maybe he is busy recently.Huh

thanks, to both you and Kastriot. Regarding my post-match posts I have been really busy lately, so haven't had a great deal of time. I didn't write ones for the Roma match, which in all honesty I thought was a decent performance slightly ruined by some poor moments/mistakes and lack of concentration, and against BATE where I thought we simply switched off in the second half and failed to take easy chances. I think this also goes into our biggest problems right now, as we're not keeping concentration for the full 95 minutes (as Allegri puts it).

The only other one I think I didn't write about recently was Parma, but I missed most of the match as I was celebrating Diwali. Smile

Anyway, I will be posting more regularly again hopefully, at least until January when I'm in India for the month Big Grin

(11-03-2011, 02:20 PM)maharaja Wrote: I just registered to this forums, although i read it for more than a year. You should not worry about a quantity of the posts, because the quality is more important. And when it comes to the quality, MM is the top!

You can have a thousand one row posts like some other forums, but it is worthless!

After or before the game, i usually come here to read a good analysis. That is definitively more important than some childish chanting!

Welcome to MM Smile Hope to see you posting often Smile btw, are you Indian?

(11-03-2011, 05:32 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: thanks, to both you and Kastriot. Regarding my post-match posts I have been really busy lately, so haven't had a great deal of time. I didn't write ones for the Roma match, which in all honesty I thought was a decent performance slightly ruined by some poor moments/mistakes and lack of concentration, and against BATE where I thought we simply switched off in the second half and failed to take easy chances. I think this also goes into our biggest problems right now, as we're not keeping concentration for the full 95 minutes (as Allegri puts it).

The only other one I think I didn't write about recently was Parma, but I missed most of the match as I was celebrating Diwali. Smile

Anyway, I will be posting more regularly again hopefully, at least until January when I'm in India for the month Big Grin

(11-03-2011, 02:20 PM)maharaja Wrote: I just registered to this forums, although i read it for more than a year. You should not worry about a quantity of the posts, because the quality is more important. And when it comes to the quality, MM is the top!

You can have a thousand one row posts like some other forums, but it is worthless!

After or before the game, i usually come here to read a good analysis. That is definitively more important than some childish chanting!

Welcome to MM Smile Hope to see you posting often Smile btw, are you Indian?

Thanks for warm welcome.

Don't want to go offtopic here, but no, I am from Serbia Smile
Maharaja is just a nickname, a looong story Smile

Okmilan
Welcome on board mate! Smile
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Welcome!
(11-03-2011, 10:05 PM)maharaja Wrote: Thanks for warm welcome.

Don't want to go offtopic here, but no, I am from Serbia Smile
Maharaja is just a nickname, a looong story Smile

Okmilan

No worries, as you guessed the nickname made me think. Anyway, good to have you on board Smile