Atalanta vs. Milan 5/13/18
1-1
Must win, we can't afford anything else
Probable XI according to Sky: (4-3-3) Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Calhanoglu
Gazzetta predicts Kalinic too, this is ridiculous. We need the win just to stay in Europa contention...I am 'officially' on the side of wanting Gattuso fired.

Gattuso, during his news conference, spent time saying he needs more depth for Hakan and Suso positions. He seems to realize some things but not others. I am not mentioning the Portuguese by name Tongue but at least Cutrone needs to be growing with the team inside this difficult season, not sitting.
Yeah IDK WTF anymore. Cutrone fatigue? That's the only thing I can think of
Milan manager Gennaro Gattuso seems like he is leaning towards experience in his starting eleven against Atalanta. Abate, Biglia and Kalinic were being tried out in place of Calabria, Locatelli and Cutrone with other seven players from the Coppa Italia final lineup being confirmed.
If Gattuso is starting Kalinic over Silva then there must be a serious reason.
If there was a serious reason it would come out, but the question is more Cutrone now not Silva.

And so it happened, I hope Gattuso is not coaching us next season, even if Kalinic gets us these last 6 points it would be too little too late.

Donnarumma; Abate, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Rodriguez; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Kalinic, Calhanoglu
A win would secure 6th place and a draw would secure EL
Bonaventura looks like he's ready to be sold in the tunnel. What a piece of shit look on his face