Milan vs. Fiorentina 5/20/18
1-1

Atalanta beats Cagliari

7th place finish
Don't be so sure about Atalanta winning. Cagliari is playing to save their dear life. It's going to be a difficult game for them.
Suso has sustained a muscular injury and will miss the final game against Fiorentina. Milan could switch to 4-3-1-2 with Çalhanoglu playing behind Kalinic and Cutrone.
with 4-3-1-2 we might win the game, even with kaligod there
We will win this. Fiorentina players are on holiday (with their minds) for last month and they play just to pass their time till their bodies go on vacation ,too. Even we are not that bad not to win against such a team.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
“I thank the fans for this season and promise a final effort to give them and Milan an important campaign next year.”

From Bonucci.

Not sure if it's a missed translation or i'm reading too much into it, but doesn't that sentance exclude Bonucci himself from next season? Did he slip up and say something that he wasn't supposed to.....as in I'm not going to be here next season?
He spoke about campaign in Europe next year ,how Europa League is important despite it is not attractive as CL ,and that he wants team to give final effort to enter Europe "by the front door". Guess that means directly to groups from 6th place and not lowlife qualifications from 7th. Final effort is last step towards that in this season ,and by impresive campaing for next season...He said that Atletico M should be example for Milan how to play...so I guess he wants us to challenge for trophy next year...
If he's not going back to Juve than he's not going anywhere ( I hope he's not that crazy to go to merda) because of unfortunate situation with his son.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I'd expect him to leave
I don't know what to make of Bonucci's speech, but it surely sounds weird.

Fiorentina will care less than we do about this game. But I don't care either. LOL.
Gattuso: "Regrets? I would have liked to change systems, but to do that you need to work a lot on certain things. However, it didn't seem right to improvise considering the season we have had. My biggest regret would be not being able to play differently"