1. Romagnoli
2. Cutrone
3. Calhanoglu

Bottom:
1. Kalinic
2. Montolivo
3. Biglia
free loan with option to buy ™
It is funny how Biglia makes the top list for some and bottom list for some others. Big Grin

My top 3:
Romagnoli
Cutrone
Calhanoglu

My bottom 3:
Kalinic
Montolivo
Rodriguez (so many players competing for this spot though)
I'll try to explain my choices too.

Romagnoli: He's taken a step up to becoming one of the best CBs in Italy and possibly the world.
Hakan: Since Gattuso came in he's been fundamental to our game and is now the central figure of our attack.
Cutrone: Despite us having challenges up front, Cutrone's breakthrough season has been exceptional.

(Calabria just missed out for me)

Bottom
Kalinic: Do I need to explain?
Andre Silva: To end the season with just 2 goals in the league is a big disappointment. There's still hope (maybe), but this season has been a massive flop for him.
Donnarumma: After the debacle last summer he's been poor this year by his own standards and looks ridiculous earning what he does. I think Gazzetta mentioned he's cost us something like 11 points in the league this season, the difference between EL and challenging for the CL spots.
hakan, cutrone, romagnoli

kalinic, kalinic, kalinic
Top:
Romagnoli :-- has come leaps and bounds from what he was when he signed for us. For me, he is a must keep.
Cutrone:- Simply because he has been such a revelation. The only player born in 1998 to get into double figures (goals) apart from Mbappe.
Borini:- Honestly, coz I was expecting this to be such a shit signing. He has proved that he is shockingly useful.

Flop:-
Kalinic:- well.
Andre Silva:- Sigh.
Rodriguez:- Such a hyped signing. Barely did anything worthwhile.

1. Romagnoli
2. Cutrone
3. Calhanoglu

Bottom
1. Kalinic
2. Andre Silva
3. Biglia/Donnarumma
+++ Romagnoli
++ Cutrone
+ Hakan

- Biglia
-- Silva