Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Not English? I had read (not online) it would be. Sorry for the wrong info.
(11-10-2011, 04:27 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Unfortunately, the book will only be in Italian and Swedish--at least for the time being.

I guess that there should be English version soon enough, seeing how popular this book already is. People dig crazy people. Devilol
aka xudong
11 Goals from 16 Games. He's on pace for 25+ Goals at this point, and the funny thing is he's playing like a trequartista half the game. Excellent season from him after a bit of a slow start, I hope in the next two seasons we can bring this guy a UCL Trophy so when his career is finished he can remember Milan as the best Club he ever played for.

In regards to this Blasphemy charge, that's a word used in Biblical times regarding those who lie about religion. What in the hell does that have to with Ibrahimovic on the field. Sometimes goal.com writes articles that make little if any sense to a normal person.
(12-22-2011, 08:54 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: In regards to this Blasphemy charge, that's a word used in Biblical times regarding those who lie about religion. What in the hell does that have to with Ibrahimovic on the field. Sometimes goal.com writes articles that make little if any sense to a normal person.

I called BS on that article 10 seconds after I saw the title. Devilol
It sounds just as credible as their transfer news.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Actually I believe milannews also reported on the charge. Although, basically it doesn't look like he'll serve any ban.
It would be extremely ridiculous if that ban were to occur, but you never know. Italy FA is crazy enough.

Way to ruin our holiday.
aka xudong
i made a video about ibra enjoy Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kWi_mYaR...ideo_title
Found the English version of his book - http://milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=193

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
The other Milan Forum posted the entire Book in English here. 2 Members shared the responsibility and great thanks to them..

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12839

I read the book and it was really good. Zlatan isn't that intelligent though and is VERY cocky. Nonetheless an incredible talent who came from a rough family life as many footballers do. He's a good father and I believe a good person, but he's always felt the need to be a "dick"... It's just his style.
If anyone wants me to email them the official PDF version in English, PM me...
(12-22-2011, 11:29 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Actually I believe milannews also reported on the charge. Although, basically it doesn't look like he'll serve any ban.

there will be no ban after all. Wink
aka xudong