Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Just wanted to point out that Ibrahimovic already scored 14 goals in Serie A until today (after 19 rounds, exactly half a season). How many more goals does he need to score in the second half to match last season's personal record?

Okmilan0 Okmilan

I am hoping of course that he would score another 14, or at least 9 to match his personal all-time Serie A record, which is (I believe) 23 when he was unwisely playing in Merda. Big Grin

aka xudong
(01-22-2012, 08:24 PM)xudong Wrote: Just wanted to point out that Ibrahimovic already scored 14 goals in Serie A until today (after 19 rounds, exactly half a season). How many more goals does he need to score in the second half to match last season's personal record?

Okmilan0 Okmilan

I am hoping of course that he would score another 14, or at least 9 to match his personal all-time Serie A record, which is (I believe) 23 when he was unwisely playing in Merda. Big Grin

I think he scored 25 for Inter in the 2008/09 season. Isn't it 6 penalties so far this season? We'll have to keep getting them in order for him to beat his record. And he can't stop like he did last season...
Yes, you are right. He did score 25 goals, which means there are 9 more to go. I think it is achievable as long as he doesn't get himself two or three red cards in a row. Big Grin
aka xudong
This is probably the last good season of Ibrahimovic. So lets just sell him to Man City or Real Madrid at the end of the season & get some $$$. I would say even 25 mil for a 32 years old player like Ibrahimovic, who doesn't score in knockout round of UCL is good enough.

I don't want my AC Milnao to lose to any mediocre team again in the UCL, just because the so called fake Mr. AC Milan chokes in the knockout rounds of UCL, just like he did against Spurs for Milan and Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter, Man Utd for Inter, Juve & Barca.

Thank you Ibrahimovic for 2 good season, but please make a transfer request at the end of the season. Okmilan
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(01-24-2012, 03:38 PM)mzk57 Wrote: This is probably the last good season of Ibrahimovic. So lets just sell him to Man City or Real Madrid at the end of the season & get some $$$. I would say even 25 mil for a 32 years old player like Ibrahimovic, who doesn't score in knockout round of UCL is good enough.

I don't want my AC Milnao to lose to any mediocre team again in the UCL, just because the so called fake Mr. AC Milan chokes in the knockout rounds of UCL, just like he did against Spurs for Milan and Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter, Man Utd for Inter, Juve & Barca.

Thank you Ibrahimovic for 2 good season, but please make a transfer request at the end of the season. Okmilan

Looks like you have a lot of confidence in Mr. Ibrahimovic. How otherwise are you so sure it is going to be two good seasons? :Guw:

On the other hand, if he indeed will have two good seasons, I will want him to stay. Big Grin
aka xudong
(01-24-2012, 03:38 PM)mzk57 Wrote:

Pardon me to foolishly try to make sane arguments with you, but actually we could just buy a world-class no-big-game-choker striker and play it in CL while Ibrahimovic conquers Serie A?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(01-25-2012, 06:37 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Pardon me to foolishly try to make sane arguments with you
You are pardoned
Quote: but actually we could just buy a world-class no-big-game-choker striker and play it in CL while Ibrahimovic conquers Serie A?
Lets just not make another Vieri or Inzaghi type situation. 25 mil for a 32 year old player is better business than letting go a washed up player at 34 for free. Inter let go a much much better player than Ibrahimovic at just 30 years age. Good business!
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
(01-25-2012, 09:04 AM)mzk57 Wrote: nter let go a much much better player than Ibrahimovic at just 30 years age. Good business!

if you mean Eto'o then I don't say it's good business, can you see the mess that is named Inter's current frontline?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(01-24-2012, 03:38 PM)mzk57 Wrote: This is probably the last good season of Ibrahimovic. So lets just sell him to Man City or Real Madrid at the end of the season & get some $$$. I would say even 25 mil for a 32 years old player like Ibrahimovic, who doesn't score in knockout round of UCL is good enough.

I got a better idea... how bout you hand in a request to become an Inter fan and let's see if they would accept you there, I think you'd fit right in...
(01-25-2012, 10:45 AM)Hitman Wrote:

I got a better idea... how bout you hand in a request to become an Inter fan and let's see if they would accept you there, I think you'd fit right in...

haha Icon_lol2Icon_lol2