Fiorentina vs AC Milan [19-11-2011 | 7:45 pm GMT]
I agree that the referee has been awful but despite our dominating the ball possession, we definitely lack the final delivery to create clear goal opportunity.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Yyyyyyaaaaarrrgghhhh
Another chance wasted....Aquilani this time.

C'mon Milan!!!!
A tactical and moral victory for Fiorentina if they get to half time nil-nil....
I LOVE MILAN
We simply dominated in the first half, but we still needed to create more clear-cut scoring chances for ourselves. Hopefully we can score early in the second half, and have a win, if not a comfortable win.
aka xudong
We are lacking some sharpness in the final phase of the attack, and the atrocious officiating has only made matters worse. This reminds me of the Moggi era...
I LOVE MILAN
ScumBag ref an lines'idiots , Ibra is having a great game almost everything he is doing is coming off.A goal obviously needed and Fiore will tire around the 70 min mark , they are doing a lot of chasing and anyone who has or does play know's all the chasing and running really really makes you tired.
We're playing well, but these officials are screwing us over big time. Still another half like that and I'm sure we'll get the win.
maybe Pato will score and secure the three points for us, like usual. Wink
aka xudong
It seems that referee assistant was completely wrong positioned. He was 2 meters behind the line and from his angle he couldn't see if it was offside or not.

Shameful as it is Serie A, and not some amateur league...

Hope that second half will bring us goal!
Not that Seedorf played bad in the first half but I think Robinho mobility would be more useful in trequartista while we give Fiorentina their bĂȘte noire: Pato.
per l'amaro e il dolce