Someone from Milano?
Hi,

Maybe a bit wired request, but I hope that I maybe can hire a "local" driver in Milano the 24 november.

My Girlfriend and me want to go to Milanello the 24november, and by public transport it is difficult to go there.
So If someone want to earn for example 100 euro, to transport us both ways ? - We live in the middle of Milano.

If any request or further info PM me.
As far as I know nobody here is Italian or lives in Italy, let alone in Milano. You can maybe get a taxi, though I have no idea how much it will cost.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Well there is Giovanni but he doesn't post here that much anymore..nor am I sure which part of Italy he is from. Try a taxi if anything.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(11-15-2011, 02:30 PM)grande-milan-dk Wrote: Hi,

Maybe a bit wired request, but I hope that I maybe can hire a "local" driver in Milano the 24 november.

My Girlfriend and me want to go to Milanello the 24november, and by public transport it is difficult to go there.
So If someone want to earn for example 100 euro, to transport us both ways ? - We live in the middle of Milano.

If any request or further info PM me.

What about a car rental...that will solve your problem, I guess!!!!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Sort of on topic:
We get questions about tickets, visiting Milan, etc. often. Back in the old days MM had a nice page which included useful info. I have most of the page on my PC, if we can find a way to update the parts that need updating that would be useful in this case and in general.
I will contact Giovanni too but if anybody reading this can help it would be great.
(11-15-2011, 05:00 PM)Mystik Wrote: Well there is Giovanni but he doesn't post here that much anymore..nor am I sure which part of Italy he is from. Try a taxi if anything.

Gio lives down near Torino so would be miles away to say the least!
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."