Pepe Reina
Pepe Reina
Goalkeeper
August 31, 1982

Bosman, 2 years now official
Our GK for the next season, Dona will leave for sure.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Not sure who would buy Donna,

- not Real (they’ll most likely buy Courtois)
- not Chelsea (they’ll most likely buy Allisson)
- not PSG (they’ll sign Buffon)
- not Arsenal (they’ve bought Leno)
- not City (they are set)
- not United (they are set unless De Gea leaves)
- not Tottenham (they are set)
- not Barca (they are set)
- not Juve (they are set)

Of all the clubs who can afford to buy him, I don’t see any other suitors than perhaps Liverpool and Bayern, and I honestly don’t believe that they will pay anything close to the €50mil - €70mil. I fear that we will end up with both of them and about €9mil (+1€mil to Antonio) per year in salaries to Donna and Reina.
(07-03-2018, 09:46 AM)Nicolas Wrote: I fear that we will end up with both of them and about €9mil (+1€mil to Antonio) per year in salaries to Donna and Reina.

Well, few teams in this world will be able to boast a quality starting and backup GK. Real Madrid will be exception if they manage to sign anyone and bench Keylor.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Given our financial situation, it is ludicrous to pay our second and first choice goalkeeper €3mil and €6mil after tax respectively. I’m afraid that F&M’s tactic to put Raiola under pressure will backfire.
Agree. There is zero reason why we should have both Gigio and Reina and paying them that much.

Having said that, I do think that Gigio will leave. Not sure to where, but I think he'll be gone. It's still early days in the summer. I can really see Liverpool going for him and paying a lot as the window draws to a close. No, not the 80mil....but I think they'll go as high as 50, and that's not bad at all at this point.