Competition

Serie A
Date
2 December 2011
Game week
Kick-off
21:45
Venue
Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris, Genova (Genova)
[Image: lg6g8vqki9i4fwyp4d.png][/CENTER]

It is a Friday game, which means that I have to miss the first half. Damn it. I am sure that we will play with our full strength in this game (hopefully another win and clean sheet), and let our back-up take care of Tuesday's CL game with Plzen.
aka xudong
Yes,we should concentrate on serie-A.juventus is on great form this season,we got to keep up with them till the next meeting between us,and we revenge them in that game.
May god with chinese footbball
If we played Juventus right now, we would kick their ass so bad. Too bad we have to wait long for the game, and things may change until then. Damn it.
aka xudong
As extracted from the previous thread:

(11-28-2011, 05:25 PM)LebRN Wrote: interesting fact that TMW pointed out about this match:
we played with Amelia (free), Abate & Antonini (milan youth), Yepes (free), Van Bommel (free), Aquilani (loan) & Nocerino (500K)...a total of 7 players that cost us 500K!!!
Not bad Mr. Galliani Sagrin

More of the same please! But lets put Mexes (Also for free) in for Yepes and see how well they link up this time. Maybe Taiwo (free) in for Antonini, just to try him out again.

Ibrahimovic - Pato
Boateng
Aquilani -------------Nocerino
Van Bommel/Ambrosini
Antonini----------------------------Abate
T. Silva ---Mexes
Amelia

Anyone notice that if we use Mexes and Taiwo, replace MvB with Robinho (Treq role of course, with Nocerino playing in front of defence), the current squad we are playing has an average age of oh..... I dunno..... 26.55 Sagrin

Ibrahimovic (30) - Pato (22)
Robinho (27)
Aquilani (27) -------------Boateng (24)
Nocerino (26)
Taiwo (26) ----------------------------Abate (25)
T. Silva (27)---Mexes (29)
Amelia (29)

We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
We've been very convincing recently, aside from our good string of performances prior to the NT-break. We did well against both Fiorentina and Barcelona, even though we didn't win either game. And against Chievo we won with class.

This game wont be easy, though. The statistics show we haven't had a win playing in their home ground since 2007, but that doesn't have to mean anything. Recently we beat both Roma and Lecce away, which in past years have been tough nuts to crack for us. If we look at the rest of the season until New Years we have Genoa, Bologna and Cagliari (postponed from August) away and Siena at home. Very doable although away from home. Imagine it in May, playing at home for the final stretch of the season. Right, we also have Inter, Atalanta and Novara.

I'd like to see Robinho on the pitch. He gives another dimension to our attack with his movement and his ability to pass the ball. Should we play him as CF or trequartista I do not know. Pato got a goal and provided a penalty in our last outing, so he will hopefully have confidence. Bench Boateng? Not likely, but we could put him down in midfield as Ryo suggested. Normally that would worry me but seeing as Allegri managed to convincingly field Seedorf down there with only one DM against Barça, I think it can work.

Regarding the defense and goalkeeper choice I will trust Allegri's best judgement. Plus I don't really know what the injury situation is like. Nesta wont make it though, I know that for sure.
what! one player in his 30s?? is this Milan? MY milan????
(11-30-2011, 08:28 AM)Hitman Wrote: what! one player in his 30s?? is this Milan? MY milan????

Yes mate, the days of us being an old age home are soon to end. The only worry there is is that our subs are not as good as our starters, thus reducing our quality on the whole. Once we solve that problem (ala bringing back Merkel, Paloschi, Strasser, keeping El Shaarawy, buying Ganso, Astori and whoever else is useful), then I guess we'll be set for the next 5 to 6 years at least.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
I don't think the starters are any good at all, ahhaha. Thus the gap between starters and subs is actually not that wide.
i will be drunk thursday night so no work friday... i will be watching this game with my hangover... FORZA...hik..MILAN!!! hik
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry