UEFA Champions League 2018-19
Thought I'd start this thread for this season. Just read this...

https://www.football-italia.net/127235/u...vinced-var

Honestly fuck UEFA! There's overwhelming evidence in support of using VAR than not to, even if there's improvements to be made. This just stinks of corruption it's disgusting, especially given some of the controversy surrounding last season's competition.
It's our natural born right to affect game outcomes and noone have right to take it away from us !!!
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Quote:“Look at the case of Serbia, who weren’t given a very clear penalty against Switzerland yet others did for much less.”

This is pretty hilarious actually... I mean, I seriously can't remember this certain case.. but really? one bad incident out of what? 100 correct ones?

Well sure, I can argue about multiple other bad decisions in Europa League and CL that heavily affected the outcome of a certain match.. Arsenal's penalty against Milan, and Cuadrado's red card vs Real Madrid in the CL final spring to mind, not to mention the fiasco of the famous Chelsea vs Barcelona.

After the ousting of Platini, I thought things were truly going to be better for UEFA, but I guess not. 

Well hell, even Infantino(FIFA) had the balls to implement VAR in the world's major football tournament without much practice or experience from the refs because it was obviously needed!!
(08-28-2018, 08:33 PM)Ace Wrote: This is pretty hilarious actually... I mean, I seriously can't remember this certain case.. but really? one bad incident out of what? 100 correct ones?

https://twitter.com/Fulham_Focus/status/...2057946112
Aaaaaand Red Star is back in CL after 26 years !!!! Yay! They kicked out last year EL seifinalists RedBull in last round of qualifications ! Marvelous news !!!
Zvezda!!!!!!!! Okmilan
Now let's repeat Bari 91 Big Grin
Groups:

A - Atletico ,Dortmund ,Monaco ,Club Brugge
B - Barcelona ,Tottenham ,PSV ,Inter
C - PSG ,Napoli ,Liverpool ,Crvena Zvezda
D - Lokomotiv Moskva ,Porto ,Schalke ,Galatasaray
E - Bayern ,Benfica ,Ajax ,AEK
F - Man. City ,Shaktar D. ,Lyon ,Hoffenheim
G - Real Madrid ,Roma ,CSKA Moskva ,Viktoria Plzen
H - Juventus ,Man. United ,Valencia ,Young Boys

Ruthless draw for Zvezda Sad
Big point. 0-0 against Napoli .
If they do well, we may meet them in EL playoff. PSG and Liverpool seem too strong at the moment.