Milan vs Roma
Tongue 
3 days to go and noone dares to open it? Not gonna be easy but playing at home and having Hakan back is a plus. I hope for a reaction from the boys. Higuain 2- Roma 0  Devilcool
Thanks!! Can't wait for the game
We are going to kill them! Big Grin
Forzaaaa

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Expected line ups:

Gazetta:
Gigio, Calabria, Musacchio, Roma, RR, Biglia, Kessie, Bonaventura, Suso, Higuain, Hakan

Sky:
Gigio, Abate, Caldara, Roma, RR, Biglia, Kessie, Bonaventura, Suso, Higuain, Hakan

Not sure which one I like better. On one hand, I'd love to see Caldara, but on the other I don't want Abate there.

I wish there was a way to replace Biglia because I think the dynamic in the middle will change a lot. But unless we change formation I don't see how that'll happen at this point of time. Bakayoko should not play there. At least not yet. Tactically he was all 9ver the place against Napoli. As a matter of fact, the first thing he did when he went on was to carry the ball up and to the right and leave the defence co.pletely exposed.

I am looking for Kessie to pick it up. I've actually been waiting for months now. He was very disappointing against Napoli.

Here is a crazy idea......I would be willing to play Bonaventura in front of the back 4. Decent passer, not great vision, but will not lose the ball under pressure. Not terrible defensively and he's better than what people give him credit for.
Crazy, I know. But this is how much I don't want Biglia in there.
I'd rather play Bertolacci instead of Biglia now.. Berto wasn't up to our expectations sure, but I honestly don't remember him losing the ball in sensitive areas of the pitch!

In my humble opinion, a midfield of Kesssie - Berto - Hakan and Jack pushed forward to LW position is a better line-up.

Bonaventura has better close range finishing than Hakan, while the latter has better play making abilities and a hell of right foot from long-range. Not to forget that Jack's best form was when playing wider forward.
Bonaventura as a CDM in a 4-2-3-1 is a good idea
I dont see why its like a Must to have Biglia or someone to play his position.. if we dont have the resource for it, work around it.. just have Kessie-Bakayoko both in that role and play 4-2-3-1 instead.. while we might lack a really good passer at the central midfield, we can always go down the wings and work our way towards centrally.. we have players who do well out wide (jack,suso,laxalt,samu) and someone who can play behind the striker like hakan.. i dun see why not..
I think you are spot on...but I think (right or wrong) Rino will take time to change the formation. So my point was that until he stops insisting on this formation, we might as well get Biglia out of there.

Ancelotti put Hamisk in CDM, so why not us pur someone in there. Hell, I think Hakan would be an excellent fit...even though we'd lose a little something in the final 3rd.
Hamsik should not be starting for Napoli