UEFA Europa League 2018-19
The shocking news isn't Inter out; nor Arsenal in, but Sevilla the eternal EL champions is out. Big Grin They have ALWAYS won this trophy as long as they played in it, since like forever? Big Grin

[Image: sevillas-cycle-in-europe-wins-europa-lea...508575.png]
I am watching the Arsenal game tonight. Although the other game is level on agg i think this one will have the most going on.
(05-09-2019, 06:41 PM)craigAC Wrote: I am watching the Arsenal game tonight. Although the other game is level on agg i think this one will have the most going on.

Valencia will beat Assenal 2-0 or 3-0 and Chelsea to win the UEL no matter either Valencia or Assenal in final.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
These all English finals are making it so the PL gets hyped up even more than it does already. Of course people should be praising the Reds. They deserve all the positive comments.
(05-10-2019, 05:38 PM)craigAC Wrote: These all English finals are making it so the PL gets hyped up even more than it does already. Of course people should be praising the Reds. They deserve all the positive comments.

All English teams except Arsenal deserved to be in Final
CL final should be very entertaining. Liverpool & Tottenham both very fast & physical sides. If Liverpool is on form and full of confidence I wouldn't bet against them losing. They'll probably dominate the game if everything goes accordingly. Despite previous rivalries with Liverpool, I must admit their squad is one of the most entertaining I've seen since Barcelona 4-5 years ago with Xavi/Iniesta. Their front 3 with Mane, Firmino & Salah is something to behold. The amount of pace in their squad is insane and satisfying to watch especially in open games which I'm hoping the final will be since its two EPL sides.
Gonna watch the final. Hope Chelsea wins but I think Arsenal will
I want Arsenal to lose so I can watch AFTV rants Big Grin
Currently Chelsea 3-0 Arsenal
I bet there will be Emery to Milan rumour tomorrow
(05-29-2019, 09:24 PM)reza Wrote: Currently Chelsea 3-0 Arsenal
I bet there will be Emery to Milan rumour tomorrow

Sagrin