Bologna vs AC Milan
(12-11-2011, 03:51 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Bologna were unlucky with the penalty shout too at the end of the half, although their "ability" to moan at the ref is comparable to Barca.

LOL. Their moaning is understandable, since as a small team tehy won't get many better chances against Milan.

But on the other hand the ref let them have a clear shot on goal (right after Seedorf's handball), which is why he didn't give a PK.

What did Bologna expect? A shot at goal and then a PK after they missed?
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Yeah, Bologna are complaining all the time. But come on, that handball was a bit scandalous. They have every right to moan about that. That was a gift from the ref.

Anyway, Di Vaio and Clarence? I just hope Ravanelli won't score for Juve on Monday night.
(12-11-2011, 03:54 PM)fLame Wrote: LOL. Their moaning is understandable, since as a small team tehy won't get many better chances against Milan.

But on the other hand the ref let them have a clear shot on goal (right after Seedorf's handball), which is why he didn't give a PK.

It wasn't just the penalty incident, but in general their moaning was irritating, as they constantly complained about every little decision, despite the fact the ref didn't have a bad half overall.

Anyway, I can imagine it's because they want to get to a state where they can protect a lead, as they shouldn't be able to maintain this tempo.
(12-11-2011, 03:58 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(12-11-2011, 03:54 PM)fLame Wrote: LOL. Their moaning is understandable, since as a small team tehy won't get many better chances against Milan.

It wasn't just the penalty incident, but in general their moaning was irritating, as they constantly complained about every little decision, despite the fact the ref didn't have a bad half overall.

Anyway, I can imagine it's because they want to get to a state where they can protect a lead, as they shouldn't be able to maintain this tempo.

not everyone can play like barca, but at least they all can moan like martha.
aka xudong
Oh come Aquilani!!! he has a clear shot at goal with the ball rolled to him, why does he try to dummy it!?
terrible second half so far. Its time for Robinho IMO!

Playing advantage for a penalty? Big Grin
It was a penalty and probably a red too, we would ask the same if it was the opposition.

And a penalty for us. Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
Now an iffy penalty for us...oh well we'll take it Wink
I'm ashamed. Seedorf clear handball, now this??

They're going to think Calciopoli again. I love Ibra and Milan but I hate diving. Not much else to say.

And there's karma...