Winter Mercato 2018
Rabiot incoming?
(09-05-2018, 12:01 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Rabiot incoming?

would be amazing but, with 6 months left on his contract, there would be plenty of offers incoming for him. He'd likely need to wait the 6 months to get double whatever we offer him.

We most definitely need another CM though...
(09-05-2018, 12:15 AM)porcho Wrote: would be amazing but, with 6 months left on his contract, there would be plenty of offers incoming for him. He'd likely need to wait the 6 months to get double whatever we offer him.

We most definitely need another CM though...

If you're PSG though, you want to sell in January to get something for him as his contract expires next summer
(09-05-2018, 12:56 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: If you're PSG though, you want to sell in January to get something for him as his contract expires next summer

100%
He needs to agree to the move though. I'm thinking more along the lines that we need to organise a move ASAP rather than wait till Jan. If we wait for the marcato to open, we'll lose him.
It would be a tough job to convince Rabiot to come to Milan since Barca and Juve are the favorites along other big clubs. We might have chance if Leo could do again his 'magic'. Big Grin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
The first contract of Rabiot in Paris was signed ... thanks to Leonardo. Anyway, I think it should depend on how will be our results come January ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
"Milan bid for Fabregas"

https://www.football-italia.net/127695/m...d-fabregas
(09-05-2018, 10:56 AM)GeoTav Wrote: The first contract of Rabiot in Paris was signed ... thanks to Leonardo. Anyway, I think it should depend on how will be our results come January ...

What do you mean by 'first contract'?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(09-08-2018, 10:25 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Milan bid for Fabregas"

https://www.football-italia.net/127695/m...d-fabregas

I hope we don't go this route again. I don't mind free players, but the likes of Fabregas are "drained goods" that will demand huge salaries while in return we are not going to gain much.

Needless to say, this transfer would be a huge no for me.
Fabregas & Herrera being linked.Two pointless moves , Herrera is exactly what we do not need.Fabrehas is 5 years too late.Rabiot , let's be real.Theres no chance I'm not sure Leo had much if any interaction with him.Wasnt in PSG B until 2014 & Leo left in 2013 he was already in the youth sector before Leo.