Winter Mercato 2018-2019
at least Kucka was still sellable, who would want Montolivo and Bertolacci, smaller team couldnt afford their wages.
I do not understand those couple of idiots, for the last two seasons they are on the bench, Montolivo not even on the bench this season, they know that they will not get a chance to play and nobody in Milan wants them, and yet are still here and will be here until their contract runs out. And only because of their wages. What kind of characters are they, when their wages are more important than getting minutes on the field. They have earned enough money for the rest of their lives and they should be enjoying playing Serie A for a team that can guarantee them a starting spot.
(02-04-2019, 10:17 AM)winstonwolfe Wrote: I do not understand those couple of idiots, for the last two seasons they are on the bench, Montolivo not even on the bench this season, they know that they will not get a chance to play and nobody in Milan wants them, and yet are still here and will be here until their contract runs out. And only because of their wages. What kind of characters are they, when their wages are more important than getting minutes on the field. They have earned enough money for the rest of their lives and they should be enjoying playing Serie A for a team that can guarantee them a starting spot.

Well they have every right to enjoy their contracts. The error was made on the club's behalf, when those contracts were handed out to them.
Gattuso has to either a) play Hakan as CM or b) bench him. The replay of the yesterdays game, showed how weak this dude on the flank is. Suso was horrible too.
The one thing i have always hated about the way we build this team is that we keep buying players who plays a certain position and ask them to play a different position once they are here. If we need a winger, why not just sign a winger? We keep buying these midfielders like Honda and Calhanoglu and think they somehow can just be effective in a position they almost never played in. It's like asking someone who is right handed to start doing everything left handed. Hopefully, Leo is smart enough to not do the same crap going forward.
I have no clue why Gattuso keeps utilising Hakan as a winger, he has absolutely none of the characteristics needed for that role. I’d much rather see Castillejo, Laxalt or Bonaventura (if fit) in that role.
Discussion continues in the Summer transfer window 2019 thread.
http://www.milanmania.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1882