Winter Mercato 2018-2019
(09-11-2018, 05:44 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Another Biglia move in my opinion

Well.. Biglia did very well the last game.. the season just started though.. lets give it half a season more to see if he can be consistent.. call it Montolivo move for now atleast.. imo he's by far the worst midfielder we have..
Ivan Gazidis could reportedly bring Aaron Ramsey from Arsenal to Milan if he takes over as the club’s CEO.
http://www.espn.com/soccer/club/ac-milan...es?src=com
'makes sense for all' is exaggerated of course, not Fabregas himself but he is at least the more correct characteristic, if we make CL even more. Biglia Kessie Bona in big CL games is asking for trouble, at least 2 of them have to be higher quality players if we want to progress in CL as early as 2019-2020.
There is an article saying Biglia wants an extension, he is 32 now and already contracted until he is 34....I hope Leo and Maldini learnt the Galliani years lesson.
(09-13-2018, 03:55 PM)reza Wrote: 'makes sense for all' is exaggerated of course, not Fabregas himself but he is at least the more correct characteristic, if we make CL even more. Biglia Kessie Bona in big CL games is asking for trouble, at least 2 of them have to be higher quality players if we want to progress in CL as early as 2019-2020.
There is an article saying Biglia wants an extension, he is 32 now and already contracted until he is 34....I hope Leo and Maldini learnt the Galliani years lesson.

I may be in the minority but I'd welcome Cesc.  I think he's still a quality player and can bring a winning mentality to this team
(09-13-2018, 03:55 PM)reza Wrote: There is an article saying Biglia wants an extension, he is 32 now and already contracted until he is 34....I hope Leo and Maldini learnt the Galliani years lesson.

If that's truth than it is incredible how some of our players have no shame.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Biglia is a ticking timebomb every match...too mistake prone....regista is such an important position in gattuso' s squad and it requires someone dybamic like Rabiot there.

Also Barella looks so exciting today ! Him, Rabiot and Chiesa would make it a dream squad...hope leo and maldini make it happen...
Paqueta could leave in January, Flamengo says.
We desperately need Paqueta....it's not even up for debate. We can't create enough against fucking Dudelage  Dodgy
Milan is a rose
Love even the thorns
(09-21-2018, 02:23 PM)drucurl Wrote: We desperately need Paqueta....it's not even up for debate. We can't create enough against fucking Dudelage  Dodgy

Maldini and Leonardo didn't look amused