Winter Mercato 2018-2019
According to Brazilian fans Pasqueta has been the best player in their league by a mile and they have no doubt this is gonna be a great signing. His idols apparently are Neymar and Kaka. This is a pretty exciting signing.
(10-11-2018, 05:14 AM)somedevil Wrote: According to Brazilian fans Pasqueta has been the best player in their league by a mile and they have no doubt this is gonna be a great signing. His idols apparently are Neymar and Kaka. This is a pretty exciting signing.

Yeah an exciting signing with true potential, at least. They have to make up for that Babayoko transfer.
(10-11-2018, 06:47 AM)millinarios Wrote: Yeah an exciting signing with true potential, at least. They have to make up for that Babayoko transfer.

They got Bakayoko on loan, no risk there. Seemingly everybody agreed that we were in need of a vice-Kessie. I’d like to see a better solution than loaning Bakayoko if you are a club like Milan in a window where the club is strapped for cash. If he refinds his Monaco form (looks unlikely) we can sign him for a reasonable amount, if he fails he’ll go back to London, no harm done. 
Based on where Paquetá has been deployed so far, it seems like he is meant as a supplement/replacement to Bonaventura in the Mezzala role. We need someone in the vice-Kessie role regardless.
What I read from a Flamengo fan

He likes to hold and shield the ball, is really good on getting out of tight spaces and drives the team forward. I like to compare his defensive workrate to Firminos. Very good freekick taker as well. But he has to learn when to hold the ball and when to be more direct, sometimes he does some unecessary skills on our own half that sets a counter for the opponent. Has to work on his long shots as well. Gattuso seems to me like the guy who can solve his complacency problems though. Very bright future ahead of him.
(10-11-2018, 01:21 AM)nefremo Wrote: He left a long time ago...along with all the Brazilians we had in the squad.  Sagrin Maybe he'll be back now. :Big Grin
Jokes aside, he was a great poster. Hopefully we'll see him around soon again.

He was very good at evaluating brazilian players especially we never heard of. Thiago Silva was the best example. I wonder where he is now. 

I agree with you. Suso is getting better, more effective. He is now our best source of goal chances. Higuain must love playing with him now. So must other players who like run into the goal.

I read that he could come soon which means he could train with other players before eligible to play. He would have sometime to learn and adapt with new league and others.

I wonder if he could play optimally in left CM position.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Looks like Ramsey is next
And maybe Ibra on loan, like we did with Beckham. At least Leonardo said they had thought about him.
Leonardo said this regarding Lucas Paqueta:

"We have a basic agreement with Flamengo, but the market doesn't re-open until January so there's still a little bit to go before it's official."
"Now we can only think of the league and the Europa League, not the transfer market."
"At the moment he's a Flamengo player, he still has some Brazilian league matches to play. We have to wait for January 3."

As long as it's not official maybe Barcelona or someone can hijack the deal like they did with Malcom who was on his way to Roma?
(10-11-2018, 11:28 AM)AC_Troy Wrote: Looks like Ramsey is next

He would be good reinforcement for midfield.
Leo said there are ties with Ibra