Winter Mercato 2018-2019
(01-02-2019, 12:45 AM)reza Wrote: At least he plays a needed position. Also he had very good games at Atletico and still 25.

I think he'd be a good get
(01-01-2019, 11:47 PM)AC_Troy Wrote: Milan are interested in Yannick Ferreira Carrasco who currently plays for Dalian Yifang in China, according to Corriere della Sera

I was surprised when he decided to join Chinese club at such age. could be useful and maybe still got potential to be better player.
(01-01-2019, 10:04 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Hello everyone, I am back.  What happened to our team?

welcome back. not much changes since the last time you posted though, really.  Sagrin
(01-02-2019, 04:04 AM)edysim Wrote: I was surprised when he decided to join Chinese club at such age. could be useful and maybe still got potential to be better player.

apparently he had issues with Simeone and China was the only offer at the time
(01-01-2019, 09:40 PM)GeoTav Wrote: So far except Gattuso about Muriel ... All I heard is that we would like to get a striker (3rd choice) and a midfielder to complete the roster with Paqueta.

No name came from anybody in the club. Just rumours again and again ...

Problem is we are eventually signing many of these names. Shelling out bucks for useless midtable fodder like Laxalt and Castillejo is a serious crime, even so in a situation when UEFA is watching us closely and we have to make every penny count.

I like Leonardo and Maldini, but they yet to convince as high management. So far they are not making good signings and they put their fate into midtable Grintuso tactics.
(01-01-2019, 09:36 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: Lol, I didn't even saw that speculation...What's most horrifying is that someone in our board thinks that guys like Muriel, Ljajic ,Baselli ,Prince ,Matri ,etc...can help this team. That's G deadwood stockpiling transfer policy all over again ,despite it's PROVEN wrong on so many levels and as complete ludicrous in last decade. And apparently someone is determined to go that road once again. It's said once that morons are doing same things all over again expecting different results...It could be applied here... 
I understand that there is no money and that FFP hellhounds are going after us ,but NO...just no... Have mercy on us...

Who thought Leonardo can aspire to be Galliani 2.0?
Carrasco IMO is a kind of Belgian Menez ... a lot of potential, some games at a WC level here and there, but also many games where you're looking for him on the pitch and can't find him.
He can dribble and is quite fast. So despite the fact he has highs and lows, it's a yes !
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Oh and who are our next targets ? Fabinho and Mbappé ? Big Grin
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
It’s quite nice that pretty much all the guys I chatted before are still here. Is Dev still around?
Dev is in hospital coz of brain cancer.. he got it watching Milan games recently..